Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Caging at this femcel meme

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
CD4AC475 63D7 4A49 9783 5FC75176AB5B

Foids who are in to psychology are so fucking retarded, it’s like they were this close to acknowledging that they have unrealistic standards but then just came up with some random shit about “muh trauma” to justify it. they actively choose to get endlessly pumped and dumped by “emotionally unavailable” Chads rather than give a chance to an unattractive guy

CHAD ONLY:feelsclown:

eww they are already drawn like useless holes :feelshaha:

Women always blame someone else, it's never their fault

High IQ

Emotionally unavailable = Chad

It's easier for them to invent a harder, more complicated narrative that leads to a point where they are the victim, instead of looking at the direct, logical cause of everything happening to them: massive standards, rampant entitlement etc.

Both have noticeable bodyfat:feelsclown:

Why am I only attracted to unavailable men(Chad)?

View attachment 391512

Foids who are in to psychology are so fucking retarded, it’s like they were this close to acknowledging that they have unrealistic standards but then just came up with some random shit about “muh trauma” to justify it. they actively choose to get endlessly pumped and dumped by “emotionally unavailable” Chads rather than give a chance to an unattractive guy

CHAD ONLY:feelsclown:
Lmfao these bitches will cope so hard to avoid the obvious answer. I PROMISE YOU ALL of these bitches have great men to choose from but they only care if he’s Chad, they will completely forget any actual good men exist because their face is too fugly to care about JFL