Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Calling all the negros here: what causes your people to randomly act out violently like this? What draws you towards criminality and violence?

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★
20%

Tagging negros: @Master @Fat Link
Please tag other negros so that we can get insights into their thinking and their instincts. :feelsahh::feelsahh:

Fat Link's not black. :feelswhat:

Why did he chimp out like that?

View attachment 783487

Please tag other negros so that we can get insights into their thinking and their instincts. :feelsahh::feelsahh:
Over for frenchcels. They are getting mogged by thugmaxxed granny slayers from Africa.

Why did he chimp out like that?
They chimp out like this a lot. Video evidence is overwhelming. I made this post to get to the bottom of this. I asked our based black @Master but it seems like he doesn't want to participate.

She also acted like prey so his warrior instinct kicked in, Its rooted deep in the savage DNA and can be seen back from old times!
hmm interesting

the store ran out of grape kool-aid

white privilege and systemic Oppression ;)

Merry Christmas Davis GIF by Power Book II: Ghost

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/POePqkcA9SY?feature=share

Crackas be triflin n shiet

I don't see this as wrong why are you cucks defending that toilet and her mini hoe like reddit white knights is beyond me; everyone who pities that bitch deserves to be permabanned.

Do you really expect any of them to be articulate enough to explain what goes on in their heads that motivates them to act in this way? All we’ll ever know is simply that they are the way they are

It's the low iq genetics.
Being mixxed with aryan severely calmed my nigger tendencies, however my IQ is still lacking in certain areas.
If I were forced to surrender my ink to a noodle toilet, the disdained genetics will cease.

it's over

Its not like curries are any better so dunno why you are the one making this thread. :feelsclown:
Curries lack the primal strength for random acts of violence, they prefer public indecency and scamming

20% for race bait in lounge? sjws.is niggers are the only ones doing this :feelskek: its just factual

Foids do. Black foids love thugs and gang members, that's what every blackcel tells me

I hate niggers

The cause is higher levels of testosterone amongst blacks and how their amygdalas are wired. Both fear and anger are controlled by the amygdala. Some people are more wired to high inhibition and fear, hence incels. And others are more wired to anger and aggressiveness. Blacks have no fear. They were bred to fight and hunt and be violent. A black amygdala only knows anger and violence. You can't scare a black. You can only stop them. Again, showing that blackcels are fakecels with their high T, low inhib, tall height, and no fear.

The cause is higher levels of testosterone amongst blacks and how their amygdalas are wired. Both fear and anger are controlled by the amygdala. Some people are more wired to high inhibition and fear, hence incels. And others are more wired to anger and aggressiveness. Blacks have no fear. They were bred to fight and hunt and be violent. A black amygdala only knows anger and violence. You can't scare a black. You can only stop them. Again, showing that blackcels are fakecels with their high T, low inhib, tall height, and no fear.
Ah! Very insightful.

View attachment 783487

Thats a junkie in withdrawal.

Not a good example buddy because any race of junkie will do that shit to get a fix

View attachment 783487

1508714638333.jpg

they do it to get pussy, mostly

I think it's because a lot of them have an inferiority complex, it is ingrained into them since birth that their race of people have always been second class citizens. Some have a chip on their shoulder. Not all black people are aggressive like this though.

JFL @ your 20%.

JFL @ the absolute cucks excusing this savage nigger, because it's a hole and her foidlet.

JFL @ your 20%.

JFL @ the absolute cucks excusing this savage nigger, because it's a hole and her foidlet.
Also JFL at that shit dog that didn't bite that nigger's ass

Its not like curries are any better so dunno why you are the one making this thread. :feelsclown:
Indians have very low rates of violence. They're much better. They also have a culture of working and achieving (as best they can). Indians in the UK are well behaved, they open shops and become Doctors. Pakistanis and Muslims are another story. But negroids are by far the worst of all.

The average IQ in Africa is somewhere around 73. Below 80 is learning disabilities level. Then throw in the higher effective testosterone levels and a culture of victimhood and entitlement.

Also JFL at that shit dog that didn't bite that nigger's ass
Best comment in this whole train wreck.

Paging @Mentally lost cel