Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Camerapill

• Thread starter Deleted member 44415
  • Start date
Deleted member 44415

Deleted member 44415

Lonelycel
-
Which one is more acurate to how peoplr actually see you? Is it photograph or mirror? Asking because Im afraid my 4/10 face in the mirror is really a 2/10 :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

never trust mirrors. nor cameras. you shouldn't care about how you look like / rate numbers etc

if you can pull whores in high school = youre goodlooking

if not = gotta moneymaxx or statusmaxx like Obama

I look better in mirrors, I look gross in camera they emphasize my acne. I dont trust anything anymore some mirrors make me look better while some doesnt. What im sure is im sub5

Which one is more acurate to how peoplr actually see you? Is it photograph or mirror? Asking because Im afraid my 4/10 face in the mirror is really a 2/10 :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Idfk anymore I just want to feel better :fuk::fuk::fuk:

I think mirror tbh.

Lifefuel :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm: im think I would be a 6/10 in mirror if I lost a lot of weight
Just do fasting / intermittent fasting and don't consume carbs. Insulin is the fault of all of the weightgain

never trust mirrors. nor cameras. you shouldn't care about how you look like / rate numbers etc

if you can pull whores in high school = youre goodlooking

if not = gotta moneymaxx or statusmaxx like Obama
true