Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want hollow cheeks so bad

uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
I'm thinking of starving myself and diet until I lose 20lbs and get hollow cheeks. This is the only thing I can think of that could actually improve my face.
Is eating gross shit like lettuce everyday and not eating or drinking anything tasty worth it? I think I could go from a 3/10 to a 4/10 or 4.5/10 if I do this and take better care of my hair.
I don't think I could ascend but at least I would stop hating my face when I look in the mirror.

Buccal fat removal and/or bimax jaw surgery

I don't think I could ascend but at least I would stop hating my face when I look in the mirror.
Same. I want to get surgery to improve my face but expenses and risk hold me back. I want to get distraction ostegenesis ccw bimax with large advancement (like say anywhere from 10 to 16 mm). I also want to get lip reduction and reshaping, electrolysis hair removal and cheekbone implants and forehead implants. But as an absolute minimum, I want to get bimax and lip reduction.

I have bad bloat genetics

Hollow cheeks are genetic, either you have them or you dont. Other traits like jaw and eye are much more crucial to a harmonal facial appearance

Last edited:
My parents bloatmaxxed me with curry

Hollow cheeks are genetic, either you have them or you dont. Other traits like jaw and eye are are much more crucial to a harmonal facial appearance

Buccal fat removal and/or bimax jaw surgery
bimax would make me look weird because I would have a baby face with a mogger jaw. Or maybe it could be an improvement, I don't know.

You'd look terrible.
They're like dimples, you have them or you don't.

Same. I want to get surgery to improve my face but expenses and risk hold me back. I want to get distraction ostegenesis ccw bimax with large advancement (like say anywhere from 10 to 16 mm). I also want to get lip reduction and reshaping, electrolysis hair removal and cheekbone implants and forehead implants. But as an absolute minimum, I want to get bimax and lip reduction.
You're most likely gonna look like bogdanoff if you do all that

You're most likely gonna look like bogdanoff if you do all that
Not if done correctly. bogdanoff only happens to those who don't understand proportions.

Hollow cheeks are genetic, either you have them or you dont. Other traits like jaw and eye are much more crucial to a harmonal facial appearance
True but I used to have them as a kid

This is what starvemaxxing + plastic surgery does. He looks eerie.

I'm thinking of starving myself and diet until I lose 20lbs and get hollow cheeks. This is the only thing I can think of that could actually improve my face.
Is eating gross shit like lettuce everyday and not eating or drinking anything tasty worth it? I think I could go from a 3/10 to a 4/10 or 4.5/10 if I do this and take better care of my hair.
Starving yourself won't help. I am extremely underweight and have been for my entire life. Yet, I still have a fat bloated face.

If skinnymaxxing was a free ticket to hollowed cheeks, I wouldn't be on this site

I know it's not what you want to hear, but it's the truth :feelsbadman:

Forhead implants look retarded IMO, but BIMAX is based

retard autist

I've wanted a strong jaw all my life my jaw absolutely sucks.

just be jew

I don't think I could ascend but at least I would stop hating my face when I look in the mirror
they only complement strong jaws with high cheekbones look otherwise they are unnoticeable

Yeah but maybe he has it under the fat

WELL UR NOT EVER GONNA. LIVE HOW U ARE. FOIDS HATE U ANS CHADS LAUGH AT U. EXACT UR FUCKING VENGEANXE!!!!!!!