Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Camping thread

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Do you like camping? Where are your favorite environments to camp in? And what are your best pieces of camping gear?

The rich in my country already bought all the land for camping

I've done it a little. I did learn some things which were to buy a tent larger than you think you need (like a 3-4 person for 2 people, etc), buy a good quality tent, get a ground mat and well insulated sleeping bag, etc!

Maybe this is all obvious ^^

I don't have any camping stuff anymore but I did enjoy it with friends at one point. Stealth camping also looks fun but risky lol

Fire cook food and tent sleep

I've done it a little. I did learn some things which were to buy a tent larger than you think you need (like a 3-4 person for 2 people, etc), buy a good quality tent, get a ground mat and well insulated sleeping bag, etc!

Maybe this is all obvious ^^

I don't have any camping stuff anymore but I did enjoy it with friends at one point. Stealth camping also looks fun but risky lol
That is true about tent sizes; always buy a size up from what you need.

It's pretty cool. Haven't done it in a while tho