Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Campus assaults

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Was watching sky news there, according to a report from a group called revolt, has stated that 70% of female students have experienced sexual violence in UK universities kek

70 percent , yeah getting approached by the non chads is indeed sexual harassment. The number is close to the 80 20 rule very accurate

Except they haven’t because those figures are totally made up. It’s a feminist conspiracy plot to have ugly men banned from further education.

Sexual violence = being asked out by men they deem unfit.

Femoids have a great imagination

Was watching sky news there, according to a report from a group called revolt, has stated that 70% of female students have experienced sexual violence in UK universities kek
The rates are that high because they decide what' sexual assault is and is not on a whim, in other words, it's not sexual assault when chad does it and since 90% of men aren't chad, normies who commin "sexual assault" add up to the percentage.
If all men were chads then it would be 0%.

The rates are that high because they decide what' sexual assault is and is not on a whim, in other words, it's not sexual assault when chad does it and since 90% of men aren't chad, normies who commin "sexual assault" add up to the percentage.
your are right I am only saying what the cucked dam news channels are saying

lifefuel. i hope all uni students die and burn

I apologize for the

well I a
I said "commin" instead of "commit" unacceptable.
Read