Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I had a dream about raping a foid during a school shooting

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I had dream last night. In this dream, I was at a university campus located in a rural area. On campus, there was school shooter with a machine gun shooting as many people as possible. Hundreds of students fled the campus. Not all had cars, so they literally ran out of the campus and into the wild because the campus is in the middle of nowhere, there are no cities or towns around it. Students were feeling in all directions. Me and a group of random students ran out into a hiking trail near the campus, there was around 100 of us on this trail escaping the shooter. I noticed that there wasn't any chads or strong guys around me, the group consisted of weak soyboys and foids. After making this observation, I grabbed one of the foids and I forced her to go behind a bush, I then proceeded to rape her as waves of students were fleeing from the school shooter like chickens.
200w

Last edited:
I also had a rape dream 1yrs ago

I had a dream that I raped two foids on the beach. It felt real since I was lucid dreaming.

You know whats better than grape?? When instead the foid gets aroused and then have stockholm syndrome and begins to like you and continues to enjoy you and doesn't stop you :feelsYall:

I dreamed about doing a missionairy with a gook with a nice body, Sadly i woke up just as the dream was about to start, Suifuel.

Haven't dreamt of this but i have fantasized about this during my uni classes on multiple occasions

Grape dreams are a solid cope. Ripping her clothes off, putting my hand over her mouth, stretching her tight pussy against her will, and planting my subhuman seed. The foid is always a blonde Stacy. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Last edited:
You know whats better than grape?? When instead the foid gets aroused and then have stockholm syndrome and begins to like you and continues to enjoy you and doesn't stop you :feelsYall:
And there might even be ways you can control that. It would be the ultimate solution to inceldom.

based tactical rapist

based tactical rapist
It's actually a funny dream because the students were running away like chickens in the gif and while students were being murdered by the school shooter, I was enjoying having sex with a foid in a bush :feelskek:

the only thing stopping me from raping is the fear of getting caught (in gta)

Dead foids should be in brothels not in graveyards

I had dream last night. In this dream, I was at a university campus located in a rural area. On campus, there was school shooter with a machine gun shooting as many people as possible. Hundreds of students fled the campus. Not all had cars, so they literally ran out of the campus and into the wild because the campus is in the middle of nowhere, there are no cities or towns around it. Students were feeling in all directions. Me and a group of random students ran out into a hiking trail near the campus, there was around 100 of us on this trail escaping the shooter. I noticed that there wasn't any chads or strong guys around me, the group consisted of weak soyboys and foids. After making this observation, I grabbed one of the foids and I forced her to go behind a bush, I then proceeded to rape her as waves of students were fleeing from the school shooter like chickens.
View attachment 1104370
Those chickens are fast af

View attachment 1104370
You know it's over when you can't even get women to wanna fuck you in dreams

View attachment 1104370
IMG 2429