Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

can 6'3 8/10 white dude be incel if he has an extreme case of avoidant personality disorder

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
I don't think so because I think women will literally try to sexually harass/rape you if you are attractive enough. whether you are trying to avoid them or not
But if your below a chad or gigachad you have to interact with the foid but won't be ablt to because of your disorder

Women are most eager to fuck Passing Chad more than any other Chad.
Passing Chad: A Chad that is only around for a brief period of time and the woman knows he'll be gone soon. Examples include Chad that is visiting from another country and will be gone in a week, the pizza delivery man who the wife fucks while the husband is in the shower, the milkman (classic), ect.

can chad be incel? no

Can’t be incel if you’re 6’3

Men are stronger than women in the vast majority of cases, so Chad will successfully fend off women if he really wants to in most scenarios. He'd be a volcel rather than an incel, though.

No, thats just a volcel chad

Unfortunately I think any white guy taller than 6ft is a fakecel

I don't think you can develop avoidant personality disorder if you're a Chad.

Is that a rhetorical question?

Pretty sure multiple people on this forum have admitted to being that tall lmao
They're fakecels. You can't be a truecel if you're 6'+ because society doesnt outcast you like it would a 5'4 truecel.

They're fakecels. You can't be a truecel if you're 6'+ because society doesnt outcast you like it would a 5'4 truecel.
Tallfags aren't gonna like this

There have been legends about late bloomers having this problem after glowing up too late. I still think it's a legend.

lmao what a stupid question

Impossible to be above 6'0 and an incel

I don't think so because I think women will literally try to sexually harass/rape you if you are attractive enough. whether you are trying to avoid them or not
But if your below a chad or gigachad you have to interact with the foid but won't be ablt to because of your disorder
There has been many cases of nurses in mental hospitals having sex with patients who were men.

No. They will say he's a cute shy guy and chase him.

20% Please avoid shaming your fellow incels
Aren't you the guy who approaches girls and gets positive response ? Fakecel faggot tallfags like you come here just to laugh at us trucels. Fuck you.
No? Where the fuck did you pulled that out of your ass you fucking idiot

Shorcels are fakecels and they should commit suicide

Being non NT is a death sentence, no matter how good you look. Exceptions confirm the rule

Not incel but volcel. Women will pursue him and ask him out IRL if he ever leaves his house.

>JoinedMar 16, 2020
How the FUCK can you be 3 years on this forum and still be so bluepilled?

Well have it your way then. With your stats you can easily get a girlfriend. If you rather rot in an incel forum go ahead.
Dude i would have a gf if i can , no one is chosing to be incel you retard

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back