Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can a 5'8 guy have high SMV

58isbad

58isbad

Banned
-
Im 23 and a weak 5'8(173) I have been depressed about being a manlet all my life.

If I had a 10/10 chad face
Would women have found me attractive ?

If I was wealthy
Would other men have respected me?

In other words if I statusmaxxed/moneymaxxed, hair transplantmaxxed, gymmaxxed and surgery /braces / mewmaxxed would I finally be equivalent to the normal natural born chad

Last edited:
manlet but not death-tier manlet. 5'8 men do fuck. You're not going to get a 10/10 Stacy no matter what face at that height though unless statusmaxxed.

yea, you're not death tier manlet and can height mog is some of the shorter countries like in SEA.
Probably going to be decently hard for you in the west though so I would suggest locationmaxxing

yea but u wont be treated with the same respect and admiration as u would if u were 6'0+, halo effect wont be there

if you are 5 8 with 10/10 chad face then you can fuck stacies.
You giving me some hope man
I feel like if I really double down i can transform my face from lower normie tier to chad
I need to hit the gym
Fix my hairline
Mew, fix my teeth
Grow my beard
Skin care

Maybe it's not completely over me
Maybe I can overcome my inceldom

If it works out I wont forget about yall I will be nice to and help incels I come across
yea but u wont be treated with the same respect and admiration as u would if u were 6'0+, halo effect wont be there
What if I'm wealthy ? Wouldnt that be something normies and chads and stacies would respect

Can my wealth buy me that halo effect if I fake charitable acts
yea, you're not death tier manlet and can height mog is some of the shorter countries like in SEA.
Probably going to be decently hard for you in the west though so I would suggest locationmaxxing
I come from a ethnicity known for being tall so it's being short is extra brutal for me
I had a chad tell me I'm too short to be my ethnicity

Last edited:
What if I'm wealthy ?
nah, at best they try to get on your good side to try to get status/clout or use you for there own financial gain.
Honestly, if I was wealthy and a bit on shorter side I would just get limb lengthening surgery and lifts plus any other surgery to make me look better.

Another GrAYcel

Yeah, but only if chad face. 5’6 and below is where it’s giga over regardless of face.

nah, at best they try to get on your good side to try to get status/clout or use you for there own financial gain.
Honestly, if I was wealthy and a bit on shorter side I would just get limb lengthening surgery and lifts plus any other surgery to make me look better.
Interesting
What if I have big bodyguards walking around with me like floyd mayweather , then would people respect me

With the right face you'll at least get a chance until an equally looks tallfag enters the picture.

But if you're asking this you don't have that face so NO.

My chad friend was white and chad face and jaw and was 5'7 still got many Asian girls and a few white girls in high school
He may have taken SARMS tho and used to obsessively count calories and workout to stay fit

But I would want to travel
Im starting see that as a bad hobby for a manlet cuz im just opening myself to more mogging

The taller he is, the better personality he has.

I think 5'8'' is going to be the new 5'6'' in just a few years ngl it's considered a very short height these days by foids.

5'9 is average male height in NA. Anything below that is death

Chad face and big frame are requirements at 5’8”

This thread is suifuel to me.

5'8 is above average for an asian dude. I'm average height at 5'6 , aspie and ugly. Never began.

Foids are hateful toilets. I'm intellectual and sophisticated but that does not matter to them. Because I'm Asian and 5'6 they never give me the chance. I don't exist to them.

This thread is suifuel to me.

5'8 is above average for an asian dude. I'm average height at 5'6 , aspie and ugly. Never began.

Foids are hateful toilets. I'm intellectual and sophisticated but that does not matter to them. Because I'm Asian and 5'6 they never give me the chance. I don't exist to them.
People from my ethnicity are 5'11 average so at 5'8 I'm considered very short
I know asians are short I feel tall when I get around Asians I might move to an Asian country just so I can feel good heightmogging them I'm joking

Im 23 and a weak 5'8(173) I have been depressed about being a manlet all my life.

If I had a 10/10 chad face
Would women have found me attractive ?

If I was wealthy
Would other men have respected me?

In other words if I statusmaxxed/moneymaxxed, hair transplantmaxxed, gymmaxxed and surgery /braces / mewmaxxed would I finally be equivalent to the normal natural born chad

A 8/10 PSL Chad face on a 5'8 guy is absolutely great. U could easily LTR a slim/petite high tier Becky with that.

Face > height. Height is kind of a cut off line, but a good face is what girls look for.

A 8/10 PSL Chad face on a 5'8 guy is absolutely great. U could easily LTR a slim/petite high tier Becky with that.

Face > height. Height is kind of a cut off line, but a good face is what girls look for.