Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

normies actually think carrier jobs are the result of skill

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★★
have you noticed this?

normies define success and value in accordance to SMV.

if an incels dares to be proud of a skill he has, or something he created,
normies will look for ways to belittle and antagonize him.

if your SMV is low, if you aren't tall enough, don't have a carrier job, social media status,
and a GF, well, your opinions become invalid, and they expect you to be a background wageslave and shut up. (other than expecting you to GM them which they won't reply to)

AM and foud L were some of the most talented in their respective fields, but their looks
prevented them from getting a job.

I would say if you work hard to refine a unique skill, you should avoid a job in it, and seek
to open some business.

if your business fails, it won't hurt as bad as knowing some Chad is making money off of your labor. and at least you have a nice hobby.

Most normies often ask where you work and how much money you make right after they know your name, all they care about.

I'll deliver that cargo

I would say if you work hard to refine a unique skill, you should avoid a job in it, and seek
to open some business.
Very good point actually. It might be hard to get customers as an incel but it should be much easier than making it up the corporate ladder.