Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

can a white be incel in japan?

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
i see a lot of white subhumans dating japanese girls, i think japanese girls are obssesed with race or something

I'm going to go ahead and say yes, since obviously you need

1) money

2) height

3) decent skills in japanese

If you don't have those, then well rip

Ya being Caucasian is definitely the dominate race

VLÖ said:
I'm going to go ahead and say yes, since obviously you need

1) money

2) height

3) decent skills in japanese

If you don't have those, then well rip

1. hes poor
2. he claimed 5'6
3. he is a japanese teacher

You can be incel anywhere if you are subhuman

Anon said:

This.

According to some testimonials and online articles, whites aren't actually liked that much over in Japan. This might be dated by a few years because I haven't followed the issue, but they are seen as intruders into a culture that doesn't need additional Westernization.

I will never understand japanese girl's obsession with whites, especially when they are subhuman. If I were a femoid, I'd take a japanese normie/changlite over a white subhuman any day.

blickpall said:
This.

According to some testimonials and online articles, whites aren't actually liked that much over in Japan. This might be dated by a few years because I haven't followed the issue, but they are seen as intruders into a culture that doesn't need additional Westernization.

They're not liked culturally since Japan is xenophobic, but aren't white people liked looks-wise?

Yes, but probably not in Vietnam, Thailand, or the Philippine's. Brown jungle Asians seem to love white males though. Probably for the visa.

blickpall said:
This.

Interesting. Proves the whole "just be white" thing wrong.

Anon said:
Interesting. Proves the whole "just be white" thing wrong.

Muslim refugees are seen as a threat to western culture and european whores still jump on their dicks. The only thing that stops japanese girls from fucking every white they see is their father's katana

gay_fag said:
The only thing that stops japanese girls from fucking every white they see is their father's katana

As it should be.

gay_fag said:
Muslim refugees are seen as a threat to western culture and european whores still jump on their dicks. The only thing that stops japanese girls from fucking every white they see is their father's katana

Or her father's Guilty Gear skills.

gay_fag said:

Only good looking refugees.

Anon said:

this.

I like this poster tbh always makes good points about looks trumping everything inckuding status.

Zyros said:
this.

I like this poster tbh always makes good points about looks trumping everything inckuding status.

Which poster?

keking hard at the caucasian truecels learning jalapenos to "slay" in japan.

back in the 80s and 90s white could slay as an English teacher. SLAY. PRIME HS moids.

Now that is not the case thanks to globalization

I've heard Japan is one of harder places in Asia

but still easy as fuck of you're white

Japan I don't think is very welcoming to outsiders in general. Whites are slayers everywhere else in asia.