Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can anyone help me build a mental health website?

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
I have severe mental health problems and got banned from various mental health websites, such as:

crazyboards.org - got suspended after I told another user to kys because they were being assholes to me. I created a thread about my inceldom and a bunch of foids were in the thread making fun of me (e.g. one person told me that I only see women for the hole and everybody started laughing).

mentalhealthforum.net - got put under excessive moderation after I requested to be banned because other users were being judgmental towards me and now I can’t message anybody and I have to wait hours at the minimum for each of my posts to be approved before they get posted.

suicideforum.com (IIRC) - got banned from some suicide website because I admitted I hit my mother because she was being abusive towards me.

reddit.com - got suspended after I uploaded the New Zealand video.

teenlineonline.org - too inactive.

psychforums.com - too much moderation.

We must make this website anti-foid, welcoming to those struggling with mental illness no matter what their problem is, allow those with anger issues/violent tendencies to post, ban assholes (like those from crazyboards), and not allow moderators to become overzealous and against the original purpose of the website (to provide a platform for people with all mental health problems to speak and be loved).

Since I am a NEET, I won’t be able to pay for hosting, so somebody else is going to have to do that. If there’s a free forum service, let me know.

I've been banned everywhere. I'm here because this is the only platform that never banned me.

I've been banned everywhere. I'm here because this is the only platform that never banned me.
I’m with you on that brother. Amen.

Btw, anyone else anger issues/violent tendencies?

Male mental health problems in 2019 = joke

Notice how all of these suicide prevention sites are full of foids, attention whores

who the fuck has time to moderate every single message and check it for wrong think?

jesus christ, the internet has gone insane

You'd just get banned from your own site. Why not make alts?

Insanity depression anxiety - all of it better than mental health.

Notice how all of these suicide prevention sites are full of foids, attention whores
That’s why I laughed so hard when this happened.

I bet this whore would’ve laughed at me alongside those other foids in that thread on Crazyboards. This is why you don’t let women moderate your websites. It’s because they’ll just enable more women thus turning your website into one giant cesspool of crying foids and chadlites who can still get pussy crying about how bad their life is when it’s incels who have it much worse. Look at what happened to SomethingAwful and NeoGAF. While it was trannies in that case, but women operate much the same. Fuck foids and trannies.

who the fuck has time to moderate every single message and check it for wrong think?

jesus christ, the internet has gone insane
That’s why you won’t have to wait for moderator approval before posting, you can just start posting right away.

Sanctioned sui maybe but its filled with foids

just make a new subforun on Incels.co related to it

SomethingAwful and NeoGAF. While it was trannies in that case, but women operate much the same. Fuck foids and trannies.

transsexuals run SA and NeoGAF?

Last edited:
the man of your avi is the amerimutt? in real life?
Btw every oncel have some mental problems due to lonyless and bullying