Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mother is upset with me for choosing to work at an investment bank instead of becoming a doctor

It might actually be LARP. I doubt you can get fluent in Japanese with 1 hour a day of learning in front of your computer, or maybe I'm just too low IQ that it seems impossible to me
:fuk:
I thought he was pretty interesting. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he's a degenerate rather than an infiltrator.

I’m completely floored that the guy that doesn’t like Stormcels is into trannoids

It might actually be LARP. I doubt you can get fluent in Japanese with 1 hour a day of learning in front of your computer, or maybe I'm just too low IQ that it seems impossible to me
I feel like it takes more hours than one. Idk, I’ve never tried to learn Japanese. I have considered trying to learn German tho

I feel like it takes more hours than one. Idk, I’ve never tried to learn Japanese. I have considered trying to learn German tho
It's a lot of bullshit with the kanji. Having to memorize so many kanji fucked up my brain and I couldn't handle it anymore and then I quit tbh.
Also, I don't even like anime so there's a lack of motivation and Japan has very strict immigration laws.

It's a lot of bullshit with the kanji. Having to memorize so many kanji fucked up my brain and I couldn't handle it anymore and then I quit tbh.
Also, I don't even like anime so there's a lack of motivation and Japan has very strict immigration laws.
I figured as much tbh. I’m sure German isn’t as scary as it sounds/looks, those literal German vids kind of illustrate that.

Also apparently Japan’s brining in a shitton of migrants so if you’re brown enough you could stowaway

Also apparently Japan’s brining in a shitton of migrants so if you’re brown enough you could stowaway
This is firstly not even relevant to me because I am not a migrant worker, and secondly I do not think that is true. Japan imports a lot of workers from other East Asian country, don't think they import sandniggers at all.

Nah it's a very hard language, especially for those whom are accustomed to Indo-European ones, which most here speak natively.
I have literally never said this. JFL. Rent-free in your head nigga.
not a single pixel

"b-b-b-but it was just a jOkE!"
Even by pragmatic logic, enforcing permabans over homosexual jokes makes perfect sense: If they allow for jokes, it would provide an excuse for trolls, tarps, or actual faggots to come here & subvert the forum, using that as an excuse.

It's not. If you want to do serious shit in life then it's 100% not enough, besides, the sky is the limit. There is always more to achieve. I've ran through 700k in one year.
Are you doing designer drugs or acquiring a large collection of rare designer cars or eating at the most expensive restaurants in nyc or paris?

If no to all then even 120k after taxes is enough to live very comfortably especially if you don’t have normie interests or goals.

Are you doing designer drugs or acquiring a large collection of rare designer cars or eating at the most expensive restaurants in nyc or paris?
No, I rot in my apartment with hentai.

Then how’d you blow through so much money?
You can retire in malaysia easily.
I have.... issues. I don't care about retiring nor truly about my own well-being.

What is this thread even, talking about being an inkwell with 50k monthly income :feelskek:
You can get all the surgeries in the world with that monthly income, it’s not like you have to provide for a family.