Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can anyone relate?

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
It doesn't bother me the lack of a girlfriend, in fact not once have I felt the need nor the wish to have a girlfriend to hug, kiss, do romantic things, or all the 'wholesome' things couples do. Only the primitive need for sex calls, the need for romantic companionship is very weak for me.

I know this is edgy but it really is how I feel and this has ruined chances for me to ascend in the past, can anyone relate?

Based. Wish I could be a true coomer. I've seen lots of similar comments so I don't think it's uncommon rlly

Based. Wish I could be a true coomer. I've seen lots of similar comments so I don't think it's uncommon rlly
Nah I'm not a coomer, masturbate 3 days a week at most

It seems to me that you might be a schizoid...not be confused with being a schizophrenic

Yes you do.
Go read more
Screenshot 20220505 110810 Chrome

Only identify with those 3, and 1 of them only goes for romantic relationships, I do like some relationships like friendships or with some family members.

It seems to me that you might be a schizoid...not be confused with being a schizophrenic

It's on the Schizophrenia Spectrum, which is similar (both genetic and in practice) to the Autism Spectrum. I'm on both. :feelswhat:

Jfl u have no intimate desires and ur sex drive seems relatively low
Read the main post again, how does it seems low?
Jfl first you call me coomer and then this, negative reading skills :lul:

Read the main post again, how does it seems low?
Jfl first you call me coomer and then this, negative reading skills :lul:
Jacking 3x a week is low and ur mad that I called u a coomer before I knew that now ur mad I'm saying ur sex drive is relatively low. Either troll or ur being a lil bitch

Jacking 3x a week is low and ur mad that I called u a coomer before I knew that now ur mad I'm saying ur sex drive is relatively low. Either troll or ur being a lil bitch
Poor coomercel :lul:
Can't wait to read your post about ed