Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s such a nice night man, I even imagine the amount of fun people are having right now

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
Pisses me off just thinking about it, so nice out, a beautiful spring night with all the beautiful trees and flowers having grown back or still in the process growing back, dark but still blue sky. The air just gives off the vibe of extreme fun.

Some chads are probably out on romantic dates with their beautiful girlfriends right now while I rot in here in this shitty run down apartment with a family that couldn’t give two shits about how I feel.

Man I can just feel the young love in the air, imagine all the couples out tonight who are probably going on a romantic night walk through scenic parks and gorgeous college campuses, all the parties taking place, all the food.

God damn, life truly is how you were born not what you do with it. Makes me really dream of something greatER.

I hate spring and summer. Nothing good about it.

Literally what I think about a lot of the time. I used to work with Chad#1039402 and he always talked about the foids that talked to him when going out with friends on the weekend. That pale nigger was 6’3 and 7/10 facially like cunt I can tell you get foids talking to you without you telling me lmao, stop bragging to the 2/10 guy that is an incel you’ll ruin my day. The guy was really socially inept though.