Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can anyone tell me what would happen to a foid if she got sucked into a jet engine?

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Or what would happen to the jet engine?

Can one of the high IQ STEMmaxxed currycels teach me how a turbofan works and what would happen if a femoid was sucked into one?

Or what would happen to the jet engine?

Can one of the high IQ STEMmaxxed currycels teach me how a turbofan works and what would happen if a femoid was sucked into one?
They can be used as fuel, in the form of die-sal. The engine would be more successful at going ER in that case than anyone on this forum.

It would look like ground beef

Are you expecting the Engine to stay nice and intact? Also depends on what size engine. Smaller jet engines would have a problem continuing to run if a human body was sent through.

One thing you gotta realize first is that the blades aren't really made to handle a lot of physical stress. A Jet Engine isn't an effective flesh/bine grinding machine. But, with the larger jet engines what are able to produce well over 100,000 pounds of thrust, so yes, the body would come out in ar least a few pieces BUT, it also depends on whether the body gets sucked into the actual Engine or the intake. It's the intake which does the sucking of air I believe and if the foid were standing close enough, that's where she would likely go.

Also I remember a story about this happening in a Mumbai airport long back. Dude was sucked in.

Last edited:
I work near planes

Sometimes I imagine if a foid was directly behind a plane (like the B747) as it was taking off.
Behind the engine.
Would be Lifefuel to see it violently move about.

tbh i would be scared to fly air india given the rumored amount of cheating in CPL/ATPL exams in india.
This may be true, I don't know much about the exams and all that. What I do know is that despite this rumor, their actual flight accidents are quite low. In fact it hardly ever happens. And regarding their domestic flight schedule, they operate on a smoother schedule than many domestic US flights for 25% less in cost.
there's like a distinct lack of any safety culture there

By and large this is true about India in general. Traffic behavior and for many things but honestly, everything works and in the last few years it has improved quite a bit.

tbh that seems kind of unrealistic because pretty much every aerodrome has regulations that forbid starting the engine inside a hangar, nevermind moving the throttle behind idle, because it's a fire hazard
I've seen pics in real life of the aftermath of this happening. I can assure you this is pretty much what it looks like

@Pixycel thoughts?
Good thing those pilots didn't relax or it would have been a very different story.

apes on the plane if you will:society:

That poor jet engine.

That poor jet engine.

See if Myth Busters will do an episode on it...