Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why tf would this foid approach me and talk to me just to say shes seeing someone

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
I really liked the foid and her features, she wasn't fat but not necessarily fat but kinda thick, had big tits, nice ass, and was short (5'3") I think. And was the only foid that acknowledged me. She would also come talk to me quite often, and even hugged me. Why would the whore do this if she didn't have some form of interest in me/ would consider me. And gonna tell me she was seeing someone else. If I was a chad she would very likely drop who's she with and get with me. I just dont understand why she would do this. Ik foids are evil. But why hug me and shit if she wouldn't just give me the pussy as well? Shit pissed me off ngl.

Foids "probe" people based on their exploitation interests.

i see

well, durkio

i think its time

image-2024-04-02-172647082.png

Houston we have entered foidcentric orbit approximately 22,000 PSL points altitude from the foid, maintaining altitude until foid space command permits vaginal entry (which she never will).

Who the fuck gets approached multiple times by a girl and gets Huggies from them?? GTFO and kys bragging fakecel piece of shit :reeeeee::feelsree::feelsping::lasereyes:

I swear .is in 2025 will feature threads like “parents not letting me have 3some with 2 Stacys, I’m depressed” :feelskek:

Houston we have entered foidcentric orbit approximately 22,000 PSL points altitude from the foid, maintaining altitude until foid space command permits vaginal entry (which she never will).
Over 4 me.

Who the fuck gets approached multiple times by a girl and gets Huggies from them?? GTFO and kys bragging fakecel piece of shit :reeeeee::feelsree::feelsping::lasereyes:

I swear .is in 2025 will feature threads like “parents not letting me have 3some with 2 Stacys, I’m depressed” :feelskek:
Bro I ain't do shit she chose to do that. Like I said I would get to fuck her. She still rejected me.

Fucking infiltator nigger post

She probably wants you to fuck her in secret

so you didnt try to fuck her?

Total state of incels.is 2024

I really liked the foid and her features, she wasn't fat but not necessarily fat but kinda thick, had big tits, nice ass, and was short (5'3") I think. And was the only foid that acknowledged me. She would also come talk to me quite often, and even hugged me. Why would the whore do this if she didn't have some form of interest in me/ would consider me. And gonna tell me she was seeing someone else. If I was a chad she would very likely drop who's she with and get with me. I just dont understand why she would do this. Ik foids are evil. But why hug me and shit if she wouldn't just give me the pussy as well? Shit pissed me off ngl.
Well since you are on this site, I guess you are her best orbiter and nothing else .
I have seen it happen with my friends.
The bitch used to do 6h call with him , they when her boyfriend come home she used to turn off the phone and fucked with him . And my friend was litteraly a cuck for me , because it was like he was in a relationship but without sex with this girl , while another guy was smashing her

Well since you are on this site, I guess you are her best orbiter and nothing else .
I have seen it happen with my friends.
The bitch used to do 6h call with him , they when her boyfriend come home she used to turn off the phone and fucked with him . And my friend was litteraly a cuck for me , because it was like he was in a relationship but without sex with this girl , while another guy was smashing her
That bitch should be killed in video game

did you stare at her tits and ass and let her catch you looking?
Not necessarily, but when she hugged me I put my hands on her lower back, and one time when she hugged me, I was sitting on a ledge she rested her head on mines and and squeezed me into her. Ded srs, all this just to reject me.

did you stare at her tits and ass and let her catch you looking?
I was to afraid to approach her and I was shocked she was talking to me and shit

Not necessarily, but when she hugged me I put my hands on her lower back, and one time when she hugged me, I was sitting on a ledge she rested her head on mines
tell her to suck it or gtfo tease

I was to afraid to approach her and I was shocked she was talking to me and shit
let them nuts hang she is bitch and her hole is to be used

tell her to suck it or gtfo tease
And niggas are calling me fakecel, the bitch just wasted my time and didn't like me. If she did she would have let me fuck her.

let them nuts hang she is bitch and her hole is to be used
Idk why she didnt just ignore me tbh. I really liked her. And she rejects me

Because she's just being friendsTM

2 options here:
-She's looking for more attention like a greedy goblin
-She's looking for backups

Honestly i blame soycucks that let their girlfriends get touchy with other dudes as a way to virtue signal their "confidence"

And niggas are calling me fakecel, the bitch just wasted my time and didn't like me. If she did she would have let me fuck her.
so i try to help you and thats how you act wow. why is she all over you idiot.

@Uggo Mongo should op offer her a burrito for sex

aak her out, possibly your only chance to ascend
I did, she said that she was seeing someone and he doesnt want her to talk to other guys