Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Can anyone translate what those french whores in curryland are talking about

"We're so going to get raped by these pajeets":foidSoy::foidSoy:

baguette baguette baguette

Yea a little bit:

"Look at the street, they are following us"

"We've been here for 2 minutes and it looks like we're going to give a concert"

(Then in the cutaway: ) "They were intrigued and interested in our arrival, and finally we were paralyzed"

"They all have their cameras in hand"
-

Yea a little bit:

"Look at the street, they are following us"

"We've been here for 2 minutes and it looks like we're going to give a concert"

(Then in the cutaway: ) "They were intrigued and interested in our arrival, and finally we were paralyzed"

"They all have their cameras in hand"
-
Kek, those females have 0 self preservation instinct, they think everywhere is europe

They want bcc.

I don't encourage the rape of women but these women are colonialist and want to come to India to feel so Fariyad that's it is completely just justified to rape white women in India

"Wait seriously look at the street, they are 100 to follow us"
"It's a riot, we're here for 2 minutes and it looks like we're giving a concert"
"Blondes in India is like honey and bees, this is the hive"
"I would like to be low profile but it seems like it's not possible here"
"They are intrigued and interessed by our arrival and in the end we're petrified, it's quite impressive"
"They are paparazzis, they all have their camera in hand and... it's not a big matter if they take pictures discreetly, but it's the fact of seeing all of that crowd coming against us. We'll soon enter inside of the pharmacy."

I don't encourage the rape of women but these women are colonialist and want to come to India to feel so Fariyad that's it is completely just justified to rape white women in India

"Wait seriously look at the street, they are 100 to follow us"
"It's a riot, we're here for 2 minutes and it looks like we're giving a concert"
"Blondes in India is like honey and bees, this is the hive"
"I would like to be low profile but it seems like it's not possible here"
"They are intrigued and interessed by our arrival and in the end we're petrified, it's quite impressive"
"They are paparazzis, they all have their camera in hand and... it's not a big matter if they take pictures discreetly, but it's the fact of seeing all of that crowd coming against us. We'll soon enter inside of the pharmacy."
Those french foids do travel to curryland for curry cock, thanks for the translation