Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Dogpill is law - IT actually posted about a foid fucking a dog before me! Kek

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Can you believe those faggots on IT actually found out about a foid having sex with a dog before I did? Foids really are demons! I can’t believe I have to live in a reality where I check the fucking news - and fresh articles about foids having sex with dogs are being published!

Obviously, foid demons have been fucking dogs for generations - but, our grandfathers didn’t have the Internet!

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1bnuher/incel_on_twitter_is_convinced_that_all_white/

@Bianor @Mecoja @K1ng N0th1ng @abajojo @rope infinity ♾️

The dog pill really doesnt make sense.

I never looked at a dog and i thought i wana fuck it no matter how horny i am

Obviously, foid demons have been fucking dogs for generations - but, our grandfathers didn’t have the Internet!

Males have been caught having sex with dogs also, the Dogpill Megathread is full of articles about males getting arrested for fucking dogs.

I think it is rape, a power conquest for dogtards.

Males have been caught having sex with dogs also, the Dogpill Megathread is full of articles about males getting arrested for fucking dogs.

Over for humanity

Screen Shot 2024 04 11 at 21321 PM

JFL at this comment section :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Did the dog shower?

“one White Woman” - excuse me, there is an entire megathread dedicated to foids (and males) getting caught having sex with dogs.

To be fair men do have preferred animals for this too, lol

Sheep seem to be the #1. XD

Can you believe those faggots on IT actually found out about a foid having sex with a dog before I did? Foids really are demons! I can’t believe I have to live in a reality where I check the fucking news - and fresh articles about foids having sex with dogs are being published!

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1bnuher/incel_on_twitter_is_convinced_that_all_white/

Poor baby with a mother like this.

Yeah all incels are convinced about dogs having sex with white women, it's definetwly not a joke with some truth, and ofcourse lets not hate the animal abuser, instead the incel

Its like fucking a black guy as a fetish, its fast, easy, disgusting, and exciting for sociopaths

Its like fucking a black guy as a fetish, its fast, easy, disgusting, and exciting for sociopaths
It's like fucking a greynigger, go fuck Lizzo.

View attachment 1132370
JFL at this comment section :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I mean they've been doing that all along? When called out on it they tell people not to identify as incel if they don't want to be considered rapists and violent. So I guess they should no longer identify as women if they don't wanna be considered dogfuckers or something?

Notice how they’re concerned with some harmless brocel posting on twitter, and not the toilet fucking a dog with a baby inside her.
Shows where their priorities lie.

Because you're not a white toilet @MiSKiRaT

I've never understood the obsession with dogs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6