Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can dmt cure inceldom?

Obour1995

Obour1995

Recruit
★★★★
Do u think having dmt wouod cure Inceldom? Physically I’ll still look like a sentient turd but mentally maube I’ll become enlightened and become the Buddha. I can see things not from the pain I’ve had to endure and the loneliness and I can receive advice from the inter dimensional beings u see during it. Should I do i it? Or should I accept and die in misery and loneliness?

It's worth a shot. Shit loads of LSD didnt even put a dent in my inceldom but I hear DMT is far more life changing (5 meo dmt even more so)

It's worth a shot. Shit loads of LSD didnt even put a dent in my inceldom but I hear DMT is far more life changing (5 meo dmt even more so)
I heard that too. I’ve got no other options left, if this doesn’t work the only solution to end the meaningless pain is by death. I’ll wait and see others opinion though

I heard that too. I’ve got no other options left, if this doesn’t work the only solution to end the meaningless pain is by death. I’ll wait and see others opinion though
In all honesty its more likely to just turn you into a schizo. After abusing LSD I was always rambling about weird spiritual shit, interdimensional entities, etc. but it will fun at least

In all honesty its more likely to just turn you into a schizo. After abusing LSD I was always rambling about weird spiritual shit, interdimensional entities, etc. but it will fun at least
I already am schizotypal. So I don’t have a mind to lose. As u say it’ll be fun and I may attain nirvana and become enlightened.

Do u think having dmt wouod cure Inceldom? Physically I’ll still look like a sentient turd but mentally maube I’ll become enlightened and become the Buddha. I can see things not from the pain I’ve had to endure and the loneliness and I can receive advice from the inter dimensional beings u see during it. Should I do i it? Or should I accept and die in misery and loneliness?
will dmt make you get a gf instantly? then no

U watch footbal and ur life revovles round it. I am so glad I’ll never be u. And ur mother wishes she aborrted u when u hit puberty.
Why project buddy

Only cure for inceldom is borning again man.

Only cure for inceldom is borning again man.
Seems that way for sure. Anything and everythingn I’ve tried so far to receive female attraction has FAILED. If ur not Chad or tall u will be the outcast. I hate it

You're keep on projecting man, it's not time to reflect
Ahahhahahahahahahahahahayahahahaha. It’s all u can say, look at u bringing up “projecting” do u know what that term is? Did u get that comeback from ur nan? Too bad she’s made it with maggots HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAG.

Ahahhahahahahahahahahahayahahahaha. It’s all u can say, look at u bringing up “projecting” do u know what that term is? Did u get that comeback from ur nan? Too bad she’s made it with maggots HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAG.
You are embarassing yourself

It might change your perspective but won’t magically make anything happen. I’ve done it quite a few times before and went into the other dimension

No comment about DMT but give it a shot, still a good experience

Idk. Anyway that shit is risky especially if you're already kind of insane,

You could try meditating a lot. It definitely made me more mellow. Of course it didn't change the way women feel about me as an ugly man but it helps you feel better about your own situation.

You could try meditating a lot. It definitely made me more mellow. Of course it didn't change the way women feel about me as an ugly man but it helps you feel better about your own situation.
Yes that’s my goal just to feel better nothing I can do can make anyone like me. Dmt can do that so why not

how would that cure inceldom?
DMT won´t change my facial bone structure, right?
What a load of BS
it can remedy autism symptoms and help abused dog syndrome, not saying it will work just that its not impossible

Doubt it will cure inceldom

GrAYcels trying not to use a profile pic of ER challenge (impossible)

it can remedy autism symptoms and help abused dog syndrome, not saying it will work just that its not impossible
I need to find a way, to reshape my bone structure.
I found interesting methods on how to relax/soften the sutures in the maxilla , to start facePulling.
You shove a baloon up your nose and Inflate it,
it will make the bones easier to Move

I need to find a way, to reshape my bone structure.
I found interesting methods on how to relax/soften the sutures in the maxilla , to start facePulling.
You shove a baloon up your nose and Inflate it,
it will make the bones easier to Move
I doubt any of these "balloon" methods will work. The only way to really change face is surgery which has a 50/50 of being turned even more subhuman, and costs so much you will have to wagemaxx until age 40.

Where does one buy dmt?

what about shrooms and have you tried any other drugs?

Fakecel if DMT could make you ascend

How would you even get it ?