Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can I just keeping drinking?

Simba

Simba

Why me?
I can’t keep drinking for the rest of my life or can I? Ig this loser life of mine gets to decide.

There is nothing left to do for me except kill my liver.

I drink the blood of my ennemies

I'm drinking too brocel hope you feel good

I can’t keep drinking for the rest of my life or can I? Ig this loser life of mine gets to decide.

I'm drinking too brocel hope you feel good
I quit drinking, I dont enjoy it anymore i pay 20 dollars for a short high and then that alcohol high dies, And then its redo next friday, THATS 40 DOLLARS IN 2 WEEKS!

I feel alright right now since I’m substance abusing but I hope you’re doing well, ya?
I'm doing good I'm just drinking feels good

I quit drinking, I dont enjoy it anymore i pay 20 dollars for a short high and then that alcohol high dies, And then its redo next friday, THATS 40 DOLLARS IN 2 WEEKS!
I’m too much of a loser to stop.

Losing hope is bad

No, better to smoke weed but I just drink really. A few cans of low alcohol most days to numb things a little. I'm not going to fuck my health up more now I'm older, I want to enjoy my copes at least.

No bro drinking lowers testosterone

Spoken truly like someone who has yet to delve into the deep depths of serious alcoholism, kek. What do you think, lad...

Spoken truly like someone who has yet to delve into the deep depths of serious alcoholism, kek. What do you think, lad...
Ya wouldn’t like it if I told ya how serious my alcoholism is, that’s how serious it is.

Ya wouldn’t like it if I told ya how serious my alcoholism is, that’s how serious it is.
I doubt I would care that much tbh, already been down that road for several years before

Losing hope is
It’s hard not to lose hope when you feel so much of a worthless bastard.
true but either way you are fucked

I doubt I would care that much tbh, already been down that road for several years before
Ah, ok. I’m sorry to hear about ya troubles with alcohol but idk how to stop with my drinking, it’s all I got left to not feel subhuman.

Ah, ok. I’m sorry to hear about ya troubles with alcohol but idk how to stop with my drinking, it’s all I got left to not feel subhuman.
It's alright, i get it. If I could drink all the time without the negative mental/ physical consequences that come with it, then I would

You can literally drink "to death", drink for all your life.

Music is more enjoyable with alcohol.

To be young again jfl.

Yes. The secret to ascension lies at the bottom of a bottle. But no one knows which bottle. You'll just have to keep drinking to find out.

no and if you drink enough youll soon realize when its time to quit youll have the worse anxiety and high blood pressure youve seen yet, the withdrawals are hell and worse than any other drug ive binged

It's really good when you first discover it but every cope has an end. I still drink sometimes and in fact I'm drinking right now but it's just not the same anymore