Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can I just say it's an honor to be by your side on this lounge

• Thread starter iWishedWomenLovedMe
  • Start date
iWishedWomenLovedMe

iWishedWomenLovedMe

Greycel
We are incels. People who were mistreated and bullied either because of our looks or race. I was one of the victims who got hated on because of my race. I realized how true the blackpill is. The blackpill is the way of life. When I discovered this website I felt at home, a place were I can express my pain and opinions here and relate to everybody on this site. I want to say to you all, that your gonna make it. I don't like saying blue pill shit I fucking hate the blue pill but may God help us. May God help me get a girlfriend in this racist era we're in, where women judge you on everything you have, where women have become delusional. May we see a light in the tunnel. We are people sharing our pain we are incels.

JoinedJan 15, 2024Posts9

gray purge when?

I agree, racism is not the way.

We are incels. People who were mistreated and bullied either because of our looks or race. I was one of the victims who got hated on because of my race. I realized how true the blackpill is. The blackpill is the way of life. When I discovered this website I felt at home, a place were I can express my pain and opinions here and relate to everybody on this site. I want to say to you all, that your gonna make it. I don't like saying blue pill shit I fucking hate the blue pill but may God help us. May God help me get a girlfriend in this racist era we're in, where women judge you on everything you have, where women have become delusional. May we see a light in the tunnel. We are people sharing our pain we are incels.
This is my favourite type of threads. No matter our differences, we all aknowledge that we're in this together and we're all discriminated against.

Incel brotherhood is good for our mental health

Strenght through unity