Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dumb cunt wants to be worshiped by cucks

Darth Aries

Darth Aries

Chad is balls deep while you rot
-

I was curious to see what twomissingchromosoms had to say about men this time and of course the first fucking post I see is centered around men and criticizing them. This bitch wants cucks to worship her even though she will never fuck them. Oh but I forgot, sex isn’t everything teehee. Yeah if sex isn’t everything then how come 8 billion people on earth exist right now? Where the fuck did they come from? The storks? :feelsree: :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I was curious to see what twomissingchromosoms had to say about men this time and of course the first fucking post I see is centered around men and criticizing them. This bitch wants cucks to worship her even though she will never fuck them. Oh but I forgot, sex isn’t everything teehee. Yeah if sex isn’t everything then how come 8 billion people on earth exist right now? Where the fuck did they come from? The storks? :feelsree: :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Normal administration

Yeah if sex isn’t everything then how come 8 billion people on earth exist right now? Where the fuck did they come from? The storks?
nice quote