Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can Interpol remote access text documents on my computer?

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
I will write a dystopian book based on 1984, Fight Club and Brave New World. It is about the direction the modern world is heading, a terrible one.
I will probably write the book on my computer but I want to seem as if I am part of the hive mind, an innocent bot, and spread my information and my book under the radar of (((them)))
Will make a post about a sneak peak of the idea

After this thread yes

No, unless you have easily broken into applications that can access and open your files... :feelsjuice:

If you ever publish or upload the file into some sort of online drive, however, your local government intelligence agency would likely simply be able to request the company to let them access the files. :feelsclown:

I will write a dystopian book based on 1984, Fight Club and Brave New World. It is about the direction the modern world is heading, a terrible one.
I will probably write the book on my computer but I want to seem as if I am part of the hive mind, an innocent bot, and spread my information and my book under the radar of (((them)))
Will make a post about a sneak peak of the idea
Bro nothing you write is important enough for friggin interpol or even the police to come after you, unless you're doing something illegal. You're a LOT less important than you think

Bro nothing you write is important enough for friggin interpol or even the police to come after you, unless you're doing something illegal. You're a LOT less important than you think
In Brazil you can be arrested if you write a book supporting racism, for example.

But USA is the land of the free, so I would not worry too much about the government. I would worry more about being canceled by society (like what is happening to Kayne West)

I am writing this from my phone, if I write in on my computer and disconnect WiFi they won't know shit
Just never ever connect to the internet EVER again, nor use any pendrives... And you'vre created yourself an airgap. GGS.

Now why tf you scared about interpol for... You ain't baking cheeze pizza pies right?

In Brazil you can be arrested if you write a book supporting racism, for example.

But USA is the land of the free, so I would not worry too much about the government. I would worry more about being canceled by society (like what is happening to Kayne West)
Honestly, I don't care about being cancelled. I would be amazed if that many people paid attention to me

who is that in your avi btw?

Is your PC made after 2008?

Just never ever connect to the internet EVER again, nor use any pendrives... And you'vre created yourself an airgap. GGS.

Now why tf you scared about interpol for... You ain't baking cheeze pizza pies right?
No I just don't want Interpol to touch my shit because I hate globohomo. I'm not doing anything illegal but I might be questioned by the police for "homophobia or racism" or whatever

No I just don't want Interpol to touch my shit because I hate globohomo. I'm not doing anything illegal but I might be questioned by the police for "homophobia or racism" or whatever
Did you know there's something called pen and paper?

Sometimes the low tech solution is the best solution.

Did you know there's something called pen and paper?

Sometimes the low tech solution is the best solution.
That's the emergency solution but that would take too long. Also tbh I'd rather have the small chance of some BKA agent snooping through my PC than someone living with me finding my ideas

Not sure, I'd guess around 2010, so yes
I asked because computers with Intel processors made since that time have what's called a Management Engine, which is a separate system embedded in your computer's processor. AMD has an equivalent system called the Platform Security Processor for their processors made since 2013.

It runs separate from the OS and can't be configured or disabled by the end-user, instead it allows the computer to be accessed remotely. It also runs even if the computer is off, as long as the computer receives electricity, so that means removing the battery from a laptop or unplugging a desktop when not in use.

The best solution is to get an old Thinkpad from the mid or late 2000s that can be librebooted.

I asked because computers with Intel processors made since that time have what's called a Management Engine, which is a separate system embedded in your computer's processor. AMD has an equivalent system called the Platform Security Processor for their processors made since 2013.

It runs separate from the OS and can't be configured or disabled by the end-user, instead it allows the computer to be accessed remotely. It also runs even if the computer is off, as long as the computer receives electricity, so that means removing the battery from a laptop or unplugging a desktop when not in use.

The best solution is to get an old Thinkpad from the mid or late 2000s that can be librebooted.
Thanks for letting me know :feelsYall:
I do run intel

That's the emergency solution but that would take too long. Also tbh I'd rather have the small chance of some BKA agent snooping through my PC than someone living with me finding my ideas
Just keep your writings inside a safe and lock it, and then just write when you're alone if you're that paranoid.
Thanks for letting me know :feelsYall:
I do run intel
Yeah. Also keep in mind that this separate system cannot be changed even if you uninstall Windows and replace it with Linux.

if you transmit it it can be intercepted if its on your hard drive they need to have installed some sort of spy or malware on your computer. In the US the Glowies are support get a warrant, yeah right, of some kind, outside the US I don't know

Yeah, for them to take any notice of an individual, it would need to be consistent viewing of illegal content/ or promoting terrorism etc. over a long period of time.

Your mom, dicknigger

Maybe they can but it's not worth the huge effort. If you were an important politician or a millionaire then who knows maybe they would do it. Probably many more ways of gaining control of a computer than using teamviewer like currycel scammers kek.

Yes.

Every "update" is a fresh peek

Internationale Policemen, please, help me out, i am struggling to keep my project afloat by alone

Im sure you will like it!

Have you ever heard of a pen and paper wtf