Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Can it be more obvious youtube endorses cuckoldry

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★

Youtube milf whore cleans her house in booty shorts in front of her baby, so she is cucking her husband and her kid for attention. She probably dresses like a whore everyday to make an excuse for why she can dress like that when chad is around. She will just say, "but I always wear these clothes," then the cuck husband will say, "ok honey, you can dress like that in front of the tyrone delivery guy and any other male who comes over." Then whenever the husband tries to grab her ass she tells him she's not in the mood, jfl.

Last edited:
So delicate neck, it would be my pleasure to watch her head slowly goes separated from her body.

She's a degenerate, good fap material though.

People can dress how they want, especially in their own home.

Usually I’d be like :panties: but with her... :feelsgah::feelsahh::feelsohh:

Average looking white women with a nice fat booty are my weakness tbh

thanks @Robtical now i have to masturbate again!

Does she even mention the booty shorts? Like am I missing something? Is she really trying to play this off like it is just a casual mommy vlog and not a showcase of jiggling milf ass in ill fitting shorts?

Our looksmatches are out fucking chads and we're stuck at home jacking off to milf booty, on a saturday night.

change the perspective!

we are impregnating our hands!

I mean, come the fuck on

Screen Shot 2018 07 28 at 111256 PM

F E M I N I S M

Also why the fuck are you even watching this shit in the first place? Is this your fap material?

Does she even mention the booty shorts? Like am I missing something? Is she really trying to play this off like it is just a casual mommy vlog and not a showcase of jiggling milf ass in ill fitting shorts?
Cuck tears will say, "This is why you're incel, 99% of the audience are only watching for her cleaning advice, only 1% are incels with bad personalities who objectify her."
F E M I N I S M

Also why the fuck are you even watching this shit in the first place? Is this your fap material?
A lot of the time fap material reveals unsuspected blackpills.

HAwks, look at all the subhuman cucosk praising he rin the comment..

That ass is NASTY.

Men are starved. STARVED I say.

Just noticed that thumbnail. jfl @ the ass shots. They are so obvious and out of place. I wonder how many pictures she took so she could make her butt look just right.

Just found this...

Cucktales! Wooo!

Volume down, dick out. Only way to watch this trash