Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’d be way happier if I could just live alone.

M3llow3lectrician

M3llow3lectrician

Schizo alpha / Schizo sigma
★★★★
I live with my mom at 25 years old on NeetBucks and I can honestly say I resent the fuck out of her. Every time she calls my name it gives me a rush of cortisol. She’s an alcoholic and will ask me to go up and get her beer everyday. She’s a pig she’ll just burp and fart out loud with no cares. She’s also an old boomer so she believes everything the Jewish tv tells her like that Trump is Hitler. Sometimes I think I’d actually rather be homeless than live with her. At least then she couldn’t try to tell me what to do. There’s a reason that she’s been in 4 marriages and none of them worked out. She just sucks to be around. I really need to stop spending so much money on nicotine and alcohol myself so I could see about getting some cheap ass efficiency apartment and can be at much greater peace mentally.

I moved out with 21 and I'm almost 25 now. Living alone is definitely much better

I moved out with 21 and I'm almost 25 now. Living alone is definitely much better
I think I’d feel more like a 25 year old MAN not treated like some retard child by a low iq drunk hag

I think I’d feel more like a 25 year old MAN not treated like some retard child by a low iq drunk hag

I still get treated like a child even after living by myself for 4 years since I'm 5'5

I still get treated like a child even after living by myself for 4 years since I'm 5'5
At least you can retreat to solitude though I can’t get away from it even in my own living space.

I live at home at 20 which is pretty pathetic to society

I live with my mom at 25 years old on NeetBucks and I can honestly say I resent the fuck out of her. Every time she calls my name it gives me a rush of cortisol. She’s an alcoholic and will ask me to go up and get her beer everyday. She’s a pig she’ll just burp and fart out loud with no cares. She’s also an old boomer so she believes everything the Jewish tv tells her like that Trump is Hitler. Sometimes I think I’d actually rather be homeless than live with her. At least then she couldn’t try to tell me what to do. There’s a reason that she’s been in 4 marriages and none of them worked out. She just sucks to be around. I really need to stop spending so much money on nicotine and alcohol myself so I could see about getting some cheap ass efficiency apartment and can be at much greater peace mentally.

Sounds like the typical middle american, working class flyover family that attended J6.

I think most of us would. But in this economy you either pay a shit ton for housing or have to live with roommates/family to get by, most of the time anyways.

society and private landlords dont make rent affordable. some people work shit jobs and have to live in the fucking getto. i dont know how the baby boomers worked in factorys or wherever they worked without roping.

Living at home has meant society has forgotten me