Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Can knowing multiple languages get an incel laid?

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
It probably worked for this guy.

just multilingualmaxx bro

Just learn weeb language theory?

Yeah, I doubt it. The [Cope] tag is quite fitting.

yes ded srs

if you're foreign (white/black) and you can speak asian languages you will literally be treated like a god there. there have been jbwmaxxers who have become literal celebrities in korea / china just because they can speak the language

there have been jbwmaxxers who have become literal celebrities in korea / china just because they can speak the language
:feelskek: Like these white kids.

FUUUUUUCKKKK THEY ARE LITERALLY LIVING LIFE AS A HAREM PROTAGONIST

more examples:

this ones the funniest kek

languagemaxxing is legit ded srs

Knowing multiple languages hinders not only personal identity but collective identity.

Knowing multiple languages hinders not only personal identity but collective identity.
i love that comment + your name and avatar
even tho i think these are all just copes. This will make normies go chad and chad go gigachad. Incel stays incel no matter what. Unless you are borderline incel like you are 5'8 so you can still move to some asian country where all males are like 5'2. But truecels aren't borderline incels. If you are a truecel you are fucked anywhere in the world no matter what. If you are like 5'0 and your dick is 1 inch, it just universally never began.
Also this borderline just implies its about personality. Giga Cope.

No, foids like Chad no matter what language he speaks.

chad communicates with grunts and sign language and still slays

Nah I'd say it's a minor boost. Pretty cool though to be able to speak many languages.

Just know English and go to SEA.

I say yes, it allows to travel around, being a well educated and respectful foreigner has an aura almost everywhere.

It signals high IQ. Which for normie tier and above will boost their SMV to some foids. Like being a decent guitar player or some shit idk.

Tbh idk.

No. If you can get laid (be a betabuxxer) in another language you could've gotten laid (be a betabuxxer) in your native language.

Kek i was just watching this guy. He's already married to a taiwanese girl and is tall as fuck.

that video was in my youtube recommended as well

High IQ post. Even though I am learning japanese and sweedish right now, I admit that
learning foreign languages should not be fomented on a national level (Only those who truly love languages should persue them). It definitely erodes a country's culture and is the driving force for the current "americanization" of the world.

Last edited:
Just learn moonrunes bro.

Massive cope ngl, noodlewhore women are sometimes worse than white women on certain cases because of their upbringing & their culture.

It signals high IQ. Which for normie tier and above will boost their SMV to some foids. Like being a decent guitar player or some shit
My thoughts exactly

My taylor is rich.

no, i would like to know multiple languages but it shouldnt have any effect on dating

You would hear " fuck of" in multiple languages

No. If you can get laid (be a betabuxxer) in another language you could've gotten laid (be a betabuxxer) in your native language.
Only sub21 year old virgins are worth betabuxxing. If a guy betabuxxes a 39 year old landwhale with two kids, and only has starfish sex once a month with her while he gives her an allowance and pays all the bills isn't what I'd call ascending.

JFL at this normie cope. No language for your face.

@angrycurrycel does it work

@PotatoTomato = :chad:

Saw that video too lmao. Youtube algorithm.
Anyway, no. Talking in a different language doesn't change your personality or looks.
Only chad is found as sexy when speaking a different language. Cause girls are like "oh my god the way he speaks spanish is so hot."
that and they always imagine chad talking to them in different languages when in bed.

They recommend incels the same videos to indoctrinate them.

I'd want a foid to talk to me in a different language if I got to fuck one, but not in japanese, it sounds annoying to me.
She'd just talk about how small your dick was and how unsatisfying you are in bed. And when not in bed, she uses it to talk to her family or other women about you behind your back. :blackpill:

She'd just talk about how small your dick was and how unsatisfying you are in bed. And when not in bed, she uses it to talk to her family or other women about you behind your back. :blackpill:
I'll record a piece and post it here so one of her language speakers can translate it :redpill:

A couple of friends and I are learning multiple languages. I'm focusing on Japanese, Russian, and Spanish. Gonna be honest put Russian and Spanish on hold a bit lately tho.

I'll record a piece and post it here so one of her language speakers can translate it :redpill:
:soy: she still does it behind your back
I've even seen normies talk about things like this, and how it's a commonly known fact that women do this to you if they can speak another language you can't. Same applies even if she DOESN'T speak another language, women are known to tell their friends, sisters, and sometimes even mothers about how you are in bed, or how small your dick is. :blackpill:

:soy: she still does it behind your back
I've even seen normies talk about things like this, and how it's a commonly known fact that women do this to you if they can speak another language you can't. Same applies even if she DOESN'T speak another language, women are known to tell their friends, sisters, and sometimes even mothers about how you are in bed, or how small your dick is. :blackpill:
Even if she does, she'll be making herself look bad because I'd be the one fucking her and putting my dick in her mouth. I'd only marry a virgin, so she'd make herself look very bad if she gave her virginity up to a small dick loser she hates. I wouldn't get into a committed relationship with a whore so I don't care what she tells her friends about me :feelsLSD:

Even if she does, she'll be making herself look bad because I'd be the one fucking her and putting my dick in her mouth. I'd only marry a virgin, so she'd make herself look very bad if she gave her virginity up to a small dick loser she hates. I wouldn't get into a committed relationship with a whore so I don't care what she tells her friends about me :feelsLSD:
based and idgaf-pilled