Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Can no longer stalk oneitis on instagram

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
20200626 220722

Cucked instagram deleted my account that didnt even post anything. I just used it to stalk my oneitis jfl

they are doing you a favor

Yeah one of mine got deleted for suspicious activity

Just make a new account

My account got banned for posting hateful comments on a feminist page.

What good does it serve?

Following too many girls. Its happened to me too many times
how many did you follow bhai? I don't want my stalkstagram to get banned either but I'm larping as female on that account so idk if that helps

Last instagram account I had got banned for some colorful comments on the Bianca Devins fiasco. People got so triggered.

Girl stalks guy on Instagram: "Looks like you have an admirer bro, that's awesome!"
Guy stalks girl on Instagram: "Ew you fucking weirdo, I bet you jack off to me. Disgusting!"

Cause girls get scared when they see inactive account follow their page and report you
Why would they even check? And how? Don't they have thousands of followers?

sry but i've never used ig so i have no clue

You get a notification when someone follows or requests to follow you. They would see the notification and be like "who tf is this creep" *block and report*
ah makes sense now

(((Their))) algorithms are getting better

I’ve been banned from Instagram 7 times.
(inb4 bragpost tbhngl)

At a certain point I realized all my onitises were just normal women and lost interest in stalking them.