Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion @shii410 needs to change his behavior

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
@shii410 recently made a post about his onesits. In this thread, he said that he was about kill himself when he noticed that his oneitis was no longer working at the store he frequently visits to purchase certain items. This is cucked behavior, why are you letting a foid have control over your emotions and feelings?
@shii419, Who cares if she doesn't work there anymore, you know damn well that you have no chance with her, she just sees you as a "customer" and nothing more than a customer. Your oneitis shouldn't be the source for getting you out of bed everyday.

Stop orbiting foids

>This is cucked behavior, why are you letting a foid have control over your emotions and feelings?
False Premise

>This is cucked behavior
Ad Hominem

>This is cucked behavior, why are you letting a foid have control over your emotions and feelings?
False Premise

>This is cucked behavior
Ad Hominem
He is being a cuck by allowing her to influence his emotions/feelings. He can stop it but he won't because he is overly obsessed with her

He's been posting that stuff since 2021 at least

protip: he's not serious lol

He is being a cuck by allowing her to influence his emotions/feelings. He can stop it but he won't because he is overly obsessed with her

This is cucked behavior, why are you letting a foid have control over your emotions and feelings?
Why are you letting oxygen have control over your body, just stop breathing and having a need for air.

Why are you letting oxygen have control over your body, just stop breathing and having a need for air.
You can't control oxygen because you need it to live. But with foids, you can have some control over it. It's extremely difficult but it can be done

You can't control oxygen because you need it to live. But with foids, you can have some control over it. It's extremely difficult but it can be done
Actually reflecting on this post yeah he shouldnt kill himself over a foid that is retarded you are right, but some users on here think everyone should be completely asexual or something, theres definitely enough control to not kill yourself over a random foid even if the thought of it is a little understandable due to our shit lives.

Actually reflecting on this post yeah he shouldnt kill himself over a foid that is retarded you are right, but some users on here think everyone should be completely asexual or something, theres definitely enough control to not kill yourself over a random foid even if the thought of it is a little understandable due to our shit lives.
That's why I'm against the idea of roping. I would rather withstand the pain and suffering of this world like a boss than to die and let foids and normies win over me.

That's why I'm against the idea of roping. I would rather withstand the pain and suffering of this world like a boss than to die and let foids and normies win over me.
Are you completely against it? I think its acceptable in some cases, it also depends on the reason too and you should go out with a bang before you rope, like robbing a bank, going ER etc. anything cool, I would never rope over a singular foid though lol moreso my encompassing inceldom issue as a whole.

Are you completely against it? I think its acceptable in some cases, it also depends on the reason too and you should go out with a bang before you rope, like robbing a bank, going ER etc. anything cool, I would never rope over a singular foid though lol moreso my encompassing inceldom issue as a whole.
In some cases, roping would make sense. But if you are young and healthy then you should rope because there are other things to live for.