Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can Pills Increase Your IQ?

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
If so what are they?

Some supplements can boost energy and brain activity. Like omega 3 supplements or vitamin d or b vitamins

Elvanse and Adderall can increase your output temporarily and thus enable you to learn a lot more, but they won’t increase IQ.

Elvanse and Adderall can increase your output temporarily and thus enable you to learn a lot more, but they won’t increase IQ.
Do you know of any that can increase iq

They will temporarily, Elvanse is a lot lighter than Adderall, but both of them are amphetamines, they'll make you more clear for 8-10 hours and thus might increase IQ temporarily but not in the long run.

They will temporarily, Elvanse is a lot lighter than Adderall, but both of them are amphetamines, they'll make you more clear for 8-10 hours and thus might increase IQ temporarily but not in the long run.
I need a pill for the long run

If you use them to study, it might have a positive impact in the long run. I've experienced that myself.

But you need a prescription for it, at least in my country.

Last edited:
Also since they're somewhat neurotoxic even at lower doses (abuse doses for getting high absolutely fry your brain) long term they'll leave you with cognitive deficits.

Also since they're somewhat neurotoxic even at lower doses (abuse doses for getting high absolutely fry your brain) long term they'll leave you with cognitive deficits.
Do you got any paper about that, since I'm prescribed Elvanse but don't use it permanently, it would be interesting to read.

Do you got any paper about that, since I'm prescribed Elvanse but don't use it permanently, it would be interesting to read.
Do you know any benefits of ashwaganda

Just look up neurotoxicity amphetamines and a search of cognitive deficits amphetamines or memory issues amphetamines. You'll find no shortage of them yourself.

blackpill and dogpill

crack cocaine