Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being an incel sucks, but the increase in incels might actually be a good motive to encourage men to fix what’s wrong with society.

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Recruit
★★★
As much as being an incel sucks, the increase in the number of young men who are becoming incels might actually be a good thing overall, if it means that inceldom will encourage men to fix what’s wrong with modern society. Getting rid of feminism, misandry, LGBT, political correctness, promiscuity, etc.

It seems that the more that men are incels, the more likely they are to be conservative, anti-LGBT, pro-family, traditionalist, etc.

I think this will probably increase in gen alpha males.

Any thoughts?

wont happen

only people that can make change are chads and sexhavers

and they dont give 2 shits about us

Could happen in non-Jew infiltrated third world countries like India. Fingers crossed

do you have a place for me to sleep over there if it happens saar

I am an incel and I don't see how my existence is a benefit that will fix the problem, I am invisible to society I just collect my neetbux and I LDARmaxx

do they really btw?

im flattered. just wondering how come?
Because USSR is the sole reason for probably India even existing. We would have gotten bombed by the west in 1971 war until USSR sent their shit to save us.

Also only times we are taught about Slavs are about killings by Nazis and Russians.

Also many people here took inspiration from Polish on how they built Catholic Church destroying Orthodox church when we did that to Babri Masjid and built Ram Mandir.

Also we have "100 dresses -1" story in our curriculum. That's left a good impression on me about those trad Polish woman :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Because USSR is the sole reason for probably India even existing. We would have gotten bombed by the west in 1971 war until USSR sent their shit to save us.
i just googled it, quite the good read
Image 2024 04 12 133158690

Also many people here took inspiration from Polish on how they built Catholic Church destroying Orthodox church when we did that to Babri Masjid and built Ram Mandir.
interesting, this will be my next google search kek

Also we have "100 dresses -1" story in our curriculum. That's left a good impression on me about those trad Polish woman :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
im honesty suprised how there can still be self-hating slavs here when there are such nice slav-liking users like you and @DarkStarDown here :feelsaww:

im honesty suprised how there can still be self-hating slavs here when there are such nice slav-liking users like you and @DarkStarDown here :feelsaww:
Same

As long as the sexhavers and politicians see no incentive to improve SOYciety, things will remain relatively the same

Since we are friend can you set me up with your sister plz??? I like those trad christian Slavic woman :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

Since we are friend can you set me up with your sister plz??? I like those trad christian Slavic woman :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:
if any curry will get with my sister it'll be you

Kek, np brocel.

Honestly, when a Slav is extremely self-hating, that raises a bit of suspicions in me especially if they're a 2024fag: As per my previous communications on this matter, it lines up with the logic that the people who make "Meds/Slavs/Irish aren't White" threads are never White themselves.

And yeah, I know slavwhores are awful(I worked with a Polish-American foid once, not pleasant) but you guys kept out LGBTQ+ & resisted the forced immigration+multiculturalism more.
if any curry will get with my sister it'll be you
How about this offer @Ron.Belgrade

I will give you my HTB Nordid pheno collegewhore cousin, if you give me your sister. Also, you can come live in the Shitnited States with me: We will play vidya, do drugs, laugh at memes, troll people online, discuss our views, eat burgers, etc.

How about this offer @
Ron.Belgrade
@Ron.Belgrade

I will give you my HTB Nordid pheno collegewhore cousin, if you give me your sister. Also, you can come live in the Shitnited States with me: We will play vidya, do drugs, laugh at memes, troll people online, discuss our views, eat burgers, etc.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

honestly sounds like a win for both of us

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

honestly sounds like a win for both of us
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Life could be a dream.

You also have my permission to do whatever you want with her & treat her however you want, since I utterly despise her & in fact, I am making a thread on how she effectively gave me a "pre-blackpilling" experience when I was younger.

How the hell are we going to cause changes in society when we have nothing no power no money no influence no followers nothing just a group of loosely connected losers doesn't really have any power man.

All it does is demoralise people more and cause them to go further in degeneracy. Or idk. I don't know shit man. Nobody is saving us. Fools gold.

One man is all it takes to show the system who is in charge.

feminism, misandry, LGBT, political correctness, promiscuity
none of this applies to chad, he will NEVER be concerned or care
Why would chadlites getting to have harems make them want to help incels ?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back