Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory can someone be an incel if his sisters are gigastacies

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
asking @Personalityinkwell and @Animecel2D and @TheSecondComing

do @Animecel2D and @TheSecondComing even have sisters?

and my sisters are 7 tops

Interesting thread I didn't know about those 2 other than personalityfakecel

Yes. Just cause some face genetics can create a gigastacy for a female, that same face genetics can make a male look too feminine.

What a stupid question tbh.

What will you do with gigastacy sisters? rape them? because they sure as hell wouldn't want to fuck you.

Word of warning, if any of you have typical Stacy sister's, NEVER go on their Instathot. I stupidly accepted an invite from my younger half-sister about a year ago and wanted to tear my fucking eyes out with the degeneracy within 2 seconds.

I instantly deleted Instagram, why I even had it in the first place I don't fucking know.

i just wanna let you know that if this thread was in the sewers i wouldve mashed my keyboard and then pressed post reply

Volcel if you have the chance to do something with them but refuse.

I don't understand what are you trying to say

My sister is a Stacy and I'm still incel af.

She will never set me up with her friends because she herself thinks that I'm really ugly for them. Incestmaxing is gross af. So there is no way a Stacy sister can help you ascend.

Although there are plenty of side effects. You become more blackpilled when she fucks Chads and lifemogs you into oblivion.

of course, ER comes to mind

Having Gigastacies as sisters wouldn't change anything imo.

Word of warning, if any of you have typical Stacy sister's, NEVER go on their Instathot. I stupidly accepted an invite from my younger half-sister about a year ago and wanted to tear my fucking eyes out with the degeneracy within 2 seconds.

I instantly deleted Instagram, why I even had it in the first place I don't fucking know.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

My sister is a Stacy and I'm still incel af.

She will never set me up with her friends because she herself thinks that I'm really ugly for them. Incestmaxing is gross af. So there is no way a Stacy sister can help you ascend.

Although there are plenty of side effects. You become more blackpilled when she fucks Chads and lifemogs you into oblivion.
Your sister is a traitor