Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Free advice: How to be NT (advice from an NT)

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
-When you talk to someone, you don't have to make prolonged eye contact, keep it moderate. Intense eye contact is generally considered "creepy"

-When trying to maintain a conversation, make it more Interesting by mentioning other smaller topics that relate to the topic of your conversation. For instance, the conversation is about the classes you are taking for college, you run out of things to say, you can talk about your grades, the obstacles you face in these classes, the professors that you like or dislike

-if you want to continue a convo, slowly move on to a another topic

-another way of continuing the convo is to ask them questions. Instead of just talking about yourself, ask about them. It will keep the convo running

-Dont stutter or tremble when socializing, there is nothing to fear, nobody is going to harm you.

-when someone asks you a question, don't give them a very short response, that is seen as rude and awkward, make your response sound sincere and meaningful. For instance, if you are at work, and your coworker asks you, "what do you think of the new manager? He seems like an asshole" don't say "yea" make it more meaningful by saying that "true, he is an asshole, he is constantly bitching and moaning about us not working hard enough, he is Not a good manager for our crew. It would be nice if he was replaced with a more competent manager but sadly I can't do anything about it, I'm just as employee" this goes to show that you are engaging in the convo

Despite my great social skills, I am still an incel. More importantly, looks matter much more than personality. No matter how good your social skills are, women will still reject you for having an unattractive face. Look at where my good personality and social skills took me, NOWHERE.

-When you talk to someone, you don't have to make prolonged eye contact, keep it moderate. Intense eye contact is generally considered "creepy"
So you're saying I can't just hit everyone with the gooner stare? Over for me :feelsrope:

whencover.jpg

All of this is told to people with actual diagnosed non NT users. It’s only useful for the incel forum’s definition of non NT which is just legit just being high inhib or scared to talk to girls lmfao.

You can’t fraud NT if you genuinely are not NT. Anyways it’s more than just having shit social skills if ur diagnosed non NT. For a BP forum’s definition then sure I guess

Last edited:
So you're saying I can't just hit everyone with the gooner stare? Over for me :feelsrope:

whencover.jpg
Don't widen your eyes, just open them normally, lol. I usually open my eyes wide when I'm shocked or scared

Also ngl if ur only convos can be casual then that’s not really NT. Like if all you can do is talk about uni classes with people from uni then it’s probably over social wise. You need a variety of topics and interests to talk about with a person to develop a more lasting friendship lol

All of this is told to people with actual diagnosed non NT users. It’s only useful for the incel forum’s definition of non NT which is just legit just being high inhib or scared to talk to girls lmfao.

You can’t fraud NT if you genuinely are not NT.
Again, you keep implying that I'm non-NT, you don't even personally know me. I'm not being a fraud, I'm just telling the autistic users what its like to be NT. I'm sharing my own experiences.

Also ngl if ur only convos can be casual then that’s not really NT. Like if all you can do is talk about uni classes with people from uni then it’s probably over social wise. You need a variety of topics and interests to talk about with a person to develop a more lasting friendship lol
Yes, it can be cusual. It depends on your mood. I would rather make the conversations last than to be quiet

What does it mean to be non-NT? Elaborate, I have no idea what your definition or non-NT is

What does it mean to be non-NT? Elaborate, I have no idea what your definition or non-NT is
Actually having the disorders and everything that comes with in. I say diagnosed but there probably are foreigners here who may be un diagnosed and are non NT. So basically things like autism, schizophrenia, OCD, etc

There’s things like adhd ofc but as someone who has it along with ASD. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH INCELDOM. The ones I mentioned affect life and inceldom. Adhd no I’ve known slayers and 1 chad with it so I don’t group it in if anyone wants to use it as an example to debunk. But adhd definitely will mean ur an underachiever
So NT pill wise adhd is not about inceldom/social skills like at all it’s legit just struggling to focus or excel in certain things that normies do. So like school, work, multi tasking overall, etc

The definition used on BP forums is simply just bad social skills and not talking to women for those who are not diagnosed + first world.

Actually having the disorders and everything that comes with in. I say diagnosed but there probably are foreigners here who may be un diagnosed and are non NT. So basically things like autism, schizophrenia, OCD, etc

There’s things like adhd ofc but as someone who has it along with ASD. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH INCELDOM. The ones I mentioned affect life and inceldom. Adhd no I’ve known slayers and 1 chad with it so I don’t group it in if anyone wants to use it as an example to debunk. But adhd definitely will mean ur an underachiever
So NT pill wise adhd is not about inceldom/social skills like at all it’s legit just struggling to focus or excel in certain things that normies do. So like school, work, multi tasking overall, etc

The definition used on BP forums is simply just bad social skills and not talking to women for those who are not diagnosed + first world.
Ok, that's a detailed explanation. People here tend not to go into detail about the true meaning of being non-NT, now I know

they still know im not right. decades of shit and a shit life

Don't forget life stories which come from being included in social groups at a young age (tho this is not non-NT exclusive)