Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can someone explain why this hate sub isn’t banned yet?

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
77EBE35A BB21 43F1 A9D2 076918252469

because Reddit super mods use it

Oh man, I hate blue-pilled nice guys with a passion.

"Bbb-but, I'm so nice to you, give me pussy."

Beta faggots.

Because Reddit is a cult.

Oh man, I hate blue-pilled nice guys with a passion.

"Bbb-but, I'm so nice to you, give me pussy."

Beta faggots.
Why u hate them tho? They are just incels who fell for just make friends meme

You should stop browsing reddit bro

Cause we live in a :feelsclown:world

Because it's a place to laugh at those who are different

See this shit right here is why I laugh when people try to be nice to foids. They literally mock and spit on people who still show an ounce of humanity. Look at that fucking follower count! Over 1.2m people just on plebbit alone think "nice guys" are a joke.

See this shit right here is why I laugh when people try to be nice to foids. They literally mock and spit on people who still show an ounce of humanity. Look at that fucking follower count! Over 1.2m people just on plebbit alone think "nice guys" are a joke.
Sad tbh, it seems like reddit just needs these people to stay in line and be good bluepilled slaves, not expecting anything in return. Redditors prefer unquestioning blue-pill acolytes to people who are just nice to women lol

They probably thought it was attractive being nice because that's what reddit tells us, then were obviously upset when foids don't put out for them, rather for chads that can act pretty much any way.