Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can someone tech/image savvy do me a quick favor? I can't figure it out. Combining two images...

Lordgoro1

Lordgoro1

What is Evil, really?
★★★
I failed, since I dont know how to reverse crop, or combine these two images into one. Rod serling on top of trump, while removing the frame between so it looks smooth ... This is for a meme to TROLL Trump with! Here is the image I failed to achieve... If someone could do this and add the finished image to this thread I'd appreciate it..
Screenshot 02 14 2024 102001

3C0FA9EF D96B 4398 AE95 3A452010E097

Do you mean that you want this removed?
If so, here you go
7F26FE3F 4B94 4FA7 A559 A8056D97F860

If not, could you explain more clearly

thats EXACTLY what I wanted... But I couldnt figure it out, thanks. What program did you use to reverse crop and bring the top and bottom together?

thats EXACTLY what I wanted... But I couldnt figure it out, thanks. What program did you use to reverse crop and bring the top and bottom together?
I used a mobile app called picsart

I used a mobile app called picsart
WOW! You did that on a PHONE? Amazing! Im only on PC, and limited to the few programs like paint 3d. Thanks! heres the finished meme! !
Screenshot 02 14 2024 105342