Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can the stress from the incel situation make me go bald?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
This causes me great turmoil and stress and I'm starting to think the stress from it is making the norwood reaper reap me.

Yes, but alopecia is mostly genetic.

mmaybe.
when i started balding, i was in college and i was too pressured by studying, homework and exams so i lost even way more hair permenantly in a very short period of time.
stress doesn't really affect your hair growth but if you're stressed then you're more likely not going to consume enough nutriments therefor going to gets more hair lost.

I think going bald is causing you to be incel

It may contribute to it, but if you really are balding then it’s already at least 60-80% generics and possibly other stress factors in life.

It's genetic, there's homeless people taking drugs on the streets with perfect hairlines. Just because you notice balding, doesn't mean that you are going to go bald over night, I first noticed thinning in 2018 and I still have a decent head of hair now.