Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Can there be an official thread compiling all of the confirmed frauds/LARPers?

• Thread starter VileGeneticTrash
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do u live in UK? I fucked off from EE coutry too and I can speak bit of Polish :3
Yeah, I lived here on and off since age 3.
Moved to London when I was 3, moved back to Poland when I was 7 and then came back to UK 2 days after my 13th birthday.

Just lol at this board.

There's some posters here who live in a completely different reality than the rest of us.

This guy had PRIME PUSSY interested in him and volcelled his way out of it.

Just another @Twisted tbh.
Lol, I didn't volcel my way out of it. I couldn't do anything anyways as I was leaving the next day.

Lol, I didn't volcel my way out of it. I couldn't do anything anyways as I was leaving the next day.

If one prime white 16 yo was interested, another will be and you're not incel.

Yeah, I lived here on and off since age 3.
Moved to London when I was 3, moved back to Poland when I was 7 and then came back to UK 2 days after my 13th birthday.
I fucked off exactly when I was 13 lmao. Relatable earthling

If one prime white 16 yo was interested, another will be and you're not incel.
Lol, I live in a completely different world now. In Poland most males are like a 3/10, and I am an average af 5/10 (by western standards) and now I live in UK where the average male is a 7/10 lookswise.

Most legit thread in weeks

@"Twisty"

is such a massive fraud its honestly insane how his still hasnt been banned even after posted his picture and clearly proving he isnt incel just based on his looks. Fucking retard

@"Twisty"

is such a massive fraud its honestly insane how his still hasnt been banned even after posted his picture and clearly proving he isnt incel just based on his looks. Fucking retard
He is Twister

Its a secret but um its um close to Poland I think
So Czechia? Latvia? Slovakia? Lithuania?
No point hiding it since no one cares about us enough anyways lol.

@"Twisty"

He's only taking heat cos he posted his picture. I assume every self proclaimed 5/10 white is 7/10 in reality.

The way I see it twisted is more incel than many self proclaimed incels just by virtue of being virgin. there could be others who had sex before i could target virgins like twisted.

So Czechia? Latvia? Slovakia? Lithuania?
No point hiding it since no one cares about us enough anyways lol.
You mentioned it buddy boyo but its still a secret

Lmao at strong fakeceling ITT.
@itsOVER people here MOG as to hell and back and then even prosecute us and mock us for being pathethic losers.
Its over for oldsels most likely.

@itsOVER people here MOG as to hell and back and then even prosecute us and mock us for being pathethic losers.

I legit feel like I'm a minority on this forum. Everyone else with their friends and parties and sex and girls. The few that are actual incels are youngcels and so will likely escape later.

Lifemogged by incels, it's truly over.

He's only taking heat cos he posted his picture. I assume every self proclaimed 5/10 white is 7/10 in reality.

The way I see it twisted is more incel than many self proclaimed incels just by virtue of being virgin. there could be others who had sex before i could target virgins like twisted.

if you like the way he does and cant get laid its beyond over and your only legitimately option at that point is to kys

He's had 5 girls ask him out...he's not an incel at all.

Just lol at this board.

There's some posters here who live in a completely different reality than the rest of us.

Just lol at this board.

JFL

might have to start LARPing as a slaying normie at this point. this forum is FUCKED

Being low IQ and approaching when you know you will be rejected: credible

Teencels who have to suffer daily stress due to high school that oldcels wouldn't last a day in: less credible

Ok, but twisted is a fakecel if he had success

Being low IQ and approaching when you know you will be rejected: credible

Teencels who have to suffer daily stress due to high school that oldcels wouldn't last a day in: less credible

Ok, but twisted is a fakecel if he had success

most lowIQ post I've had the displeasure of reading in months, congrats

most lowIQ post I've had the displeasure of reading in months, congrats

And this is why you deserve inceldom, you're genuinely stupid and can't argue for your life

Everyone else with their friends and parties
Lifemogged by incels, it's truly over.
going out and partying and still KV only shows you are actually involuntarily celibate.

I hit the pub and then nightclub yesterday night. Got rejected again but I do something about it to get a girlfriend.

you can't say i want to have a gf and sex if you don't try. That wouldnt be wanting, it'd be a wishful thinking at best. I am really tired of hearing this volcel shit.

@Facade , my offer stands. Come down south, we will hit the pubs and clubs together. Your drinks on me too.

And this is why you deserve inceldom, you're genuinely stupid and can't argue for your life
Stupid people world wide are getting laid because of a mixture of face and luck, if anything being lowIQ is beneficent to fucking girls as oppose to over analyzing situations like some autistic fuck

going out and partying and still KV only shows you are actually involuntarily celibate.

I hit the pub and then nightclub yesterday night. Got rejected again but I do something about it to get a girlfriend.

you can't say i want to have a gf and sex if you don't try. That wouldnt be wanting, it'd be a wishful thinking at best. I am really tired of hearing this volcel shit.

@Facade , my offer stands. Come down south, we will hit the pubs and clubs together. Your drinks on me too.

Going to clubs as an incel is like a Jew attending a Nazi rally.

Mainly talking about those who've had PRIME white girls interested in them, they've had girlfriends, some even had sex, yet they come on here and claim they're just as incel as the rest of us.

It's a fucking joke at this point. Some of these fakes even get mod positions JFL.

Stupid people world wide are getting laid because of a mixture of face and luck, if anything being lowIQ is beneficent to fucking girls as oppose to over analyzing situations like some autistic fuck
very true. intelligence is really overrated. I am 27yo dude with fair amount of life experience other than relationships. I've seen many morons who couldnt even do 2+2 get girlfriends etc.

the dude i knew in college who had a personality of a tree stump had a gf cos he was GL.

looks looks looks

Going to clubs as an incel is like a Jew attending a Nazi rally.

another meme, yeah dude asking women out, puting yourself in situations where u can get a drunk slut is so illogical.

Last edited:
stop calling yourself an oldcel, you fucking autist. That's a huge insult to actual oldcels.

very true. intelligence is really overrated. I am 27yo dude with fair amount of life experience other than relationships. I've seen many morons who couldnt even do 2+2 get girlfriends etc.

the dude i knew in college who had a personality of a tree stump had a gf cos he was GL.

looks looks looks

Face and MAYBE LPD(as an incel) are the only 2 things that actually matter and before you ask

Luck: being lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time, for example, an asiancel who goes to a college where the majority of the student body is HQNP females.

Propinquity: frequent interactions with prime women due to being in the same environment, like work or school. In other words, the environment forces the woman to talk to and get to know a subhuman she would never look at.

Delusion: being bluepilled enough to think you're full human and deserving of a prime woman who's several points above you.

what a shit show of a thread, muh muh muh "I AM THE ONLY TRUECEL DAE EVERYONE FAKEEEE!!!" kys

Face and MAYBE LPD(as an incel) are the only 2 things that actually matter and before you ask

Luck: being lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time, for example, an asiancel who goes to a college where the majority of the student body is HQNP females.

Propinquity: frequent interactions with prime women due to being in the same environment, like work or school. In other words, the environment forces the woman to talk to and get to know a subhuman she would never look at.

Delusion: being bluepilled enough to think you're full human and deserving of a prime woman who's several points above you.
you make good posts. Your LPD point is also true. I always wonder if i would still be incel if i was born in USA and not europe.

Racism is much stronger here, maybe i couldve gotten laid with an ethnic in USA. It's only 52% white while in europe it's 90%+

looks looks looks

another meme, yeah dude asking women out, puting yourself in situations where u can get a drunk slut is so illogical.

Back in reality, if you're incel all you'll do is stand in the corner of the club being ignored while watching Stacy hook up with Chad.

Clubs are a WASTE OF TIME. Not even Chad goes clubbing alone. What does that tell you?

@"Twisty"

please tell me you saved his pic

anyone disagreeing with this thread is a LARPing incel in disguise

anyone disagreeing with this thread is a LARPing incel in disguise
not larping. but more of a fakecel. people that are pissed off at these kind of threads are usually same people who had admitted to me in discord dm's that they are not even virgin. I just love how they are all non-virgins who get pissed at these threads.

larp would be denying having gf and sex.

not larping. but more of a fakecel. people that are pissed off at these kind of threads are usually same people who had admitted to me in discord dm's that they are not even virgin. I just love how they are all non-virgins who get pissed at these threads.

larp would be denying having gf and sex.

WTF? Are the people on discord common posters here as well?

How many people?
how am i supposed to know the count but many. and not even only in .me discord server. even discord community is quite divided.

Status
Not open for further replies.