Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

can we bring back the imageboard and the memes?

C

curry

I want this place to be like the r/incels we all know. I miss the ability to preview and the imagesmemes i would see while i would scroll down. the vibes just isnt the same anymore, it feels empty. i miss st.blackopscel and his face.

allt he meme posters remained on reddit. we are in a new era

Memes are fine as long as they are not the only thing posted. A few here and there I can live with. But not a fucking imageboard. Meme shitposters ruined the quality back in in r/incels.

I think there should be a specific topic for memes/pictures and such.

@sergeantincel or @azavii please note this as a future implementation.

I like this forum more it just looks better then the subreddit. This forum is truly mirin the subreddit wasnt mirin.

NO. one can only see so many roast beef pics before getting sick and swearing off meat forever. i really like meat, man.

curry said:
I want this place to be like the r/incels we all know. I miss the ability to preview and the imagesmemes i would see while i would scroll down. the vibes just isnt the same anymore, it feels empty. i miss st.blackopscel and his face.

https://8ch.net/incelistan/catalog.html

Join incelistan.

RodgersSecondAdvent said:
https://8ch.net/incelistan/catalog.html

Join incelistan.

Except that AOS have taken it over with 2D.

You want a subreddit, not an forum.

Memes are childish and gay

Zyzz said:
I like this forum more it just looks better then the subreddit. This forum is truly mirin the subreddit wasnt mirin.

maybe a section here for memes?

Memes are good in moderation and I do enjoy seeing Blackops2cel's beautiful face

i'm fine with memes being posted every now and then but r/incels was getting absolutely flooded with memes