Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Can we have some new topics for once? For example what the perfect incel vacation would be.

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
Incel vacation, A place where you can be lonely and rot while out in the sun near a swimming pool in a nice country, Aslong as the ticket to the plane is cheap and the country is shit enough it should be managable, YOu can forget the phillipines for me, Its like 1800 usd back and forth for me, But im not even going for gooks, AWALT, All women smells, AWS!

SO a vacation free of anyone, 1 butler, A pool a nice house i never been in before to just take my mind of stuff would be nice.

https://incels.is/threads/rot-pus-gunk-smegma-flesh-vagina-discharge.560403/ NSFW
Not gonna chase after this gunkhole anymore, Theyre shit attitudes and entitled behaviour.

he's talking about being alone, readingcomprehensioncel. Also I wouldn't touch ceylon pajeets
Yeah, Where can i go to a sunny country to just be alone, Hire a cheap butler and bathe and read?

Also the plane ticket gotta be cheap, Im leaving from oslo.

Im fucking fed up of the west and just want to be alone for a while.

Incel vacation, A place where you can be lonely and rot while out in the sun near a swimming pool in a nice country, Aslong as the ticket to the plane is cheap and the country is shit enough it should be managable, YOu can forget the phillipines for me, Its like 1800 usd back and forth for me, But im not even going for gooks, AWALT, All women smells, AWS!

SO a vacation free of anyone, 1 butler, A pool a nice house i never been in before to just take my mind of stuff would be nice.

https://incels.is/threads/rot-pus-gunk-smegma-flesh-vagina-discharge.560403/ NSFW
Not gonna chase after this gunkhole anymore, Theyre shit attitudes and entitled behaviour.

I would like to be surrounded by mountains, I would like to die in a place like that
no animals or humans near me

View attachment 1028770

I would like to be surrounded by mountains, I would like to die in a place like that
no animals or humans near me
Based, That would basically be Yakutia in russia deep in the siberian forest

You dont survive a day there without extreme heat and blankets.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back