Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I wanna analyse this yt comment for a sec, by a woman who would definetely be incel if she didnt have a pussy.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Screenshot 20231010 003141 YouTube2

See? This is ALL that YOU would have to do (as a male) if biology/reality/everything wasnt so fucked up and working against you. You would never have to face the cold, harsh realities of life and finally accept them, the ONLY thing you would need to do is take the dosage of bluepill up a notch and you would be okay.

She probably didnt change a bit about herself, lets be honest. She prob just stopped dressing and acting like a cheetos eater slouched zombie bitch 24/7 and IT FUCKING WORKED.

Can you imagine a world where this site doesnt even fucking exist bcs thats ALL you would need to do as a man? Literally just "man up" or some bs like that?

Why god (assuming hes real) made things so fucked up for us? Why can a delusional, inferior being (who gets to put her head in the sand to hide from reality like a fucking rhea) like this whore get literally praised and accepted for doing the bare minimum? Shouldnt it be like everyone can do just that and be fine, or the exact opposite (but for both sexes)?

I really dont get it...

Confidence has no influence on looks. Stpid comment

Alright, i took many showers and i’m extremely confident now after doing so much « self improvement ». It’s finally time to go get my oneitis and save her from these brutes:
IMG 0753