Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can we make the inceltv our new saint

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
Like the title says. But his name isn’t catchy like saint hamudi

I love when he’s like “absolutely fucking brutal” with that accent of his. And yea his videos are very well informed, researched, and a lot of work was put into it. He’s also very good at making them entertaining to watch

I love when he’s like “absolutely fucking brutal” with that accent of his. And yea his videos are very well informed, researched, and a lot of work was put into it. He’s also very good at making them entertaining to watch
Lol I like when he says “beyond brootal” with his accent

Show me a single """"incel"""" youtuber who's not a glaring fakecel.

Show me a single """"incel"""" youtuber who's not a glaring fakecel.
IncelTV seems to be the most incelish, even his voice sounds incel. He's ethnic and short from what i've heard from him, FACEandBBC i'm not sure if he was an incel at the end or not, don't have enough info even having watched almost all of his streams.

I mean he make good content he the most blackpilled youtuber by a miles but i don't think this community need a new "saint" :feelsaww: but if you want to call somebody like that it's probably him face and bbc is too busy with with white girl at the moment anyways. :feelsaww: and hamudi probably roped :feelsaww:

no, make looksmaximus your """saint""" instead

I always wondered what his ethnicity and height is

IncelTV was @13k, supposedly (who posted truecel pictures of his acne scarred ethnic skin and NW3+ hair. he claimed to be 5’10 while living in Chadmany).
Germany is the worst country to be an ethnic incel. You’ll get mogged daily there.

He has a decent channel so sure

Like the title says. But his name isn’t catchy like saint hamudi
No because we don’t know what he looks like. But he would be a saint if he showed himself. I guess Incel TV is more of an Incel sage.

no. lets make junkie pikachu our new saint

no. lets make junkie pikachu our new saint
Virginshepherd