Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can you be incel with blue eyes, white skin, and blonde hair?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Lol yea. I’ve seen a lot of deformed people with those traits

shape > color

If you’re ugly and short yes

Nigh impossible

If you are deformed, yes

if very ugly midget or mentally ill

If you’re albino maybe

Let me answer with a real life anecdote: I know a Latina foid living in a nordic country. She was back in the US visiting, and she said the guys are "tall but ugly af"

So yes

And with that comment, I honestly do not know what the fuck is it that foids want

510e921bfc83afb7cd13243d5c000692

Lol yea. I’ve seen a lot of deformed people with those traits
Same. Seen plenty of blonde blue eyed people with subhuman faces and manlet genes

Same. Seen plenty of blonde blue eyed people with subhuman faces and manlet genes
Also if they’re non NT which is the biggest factor of inceldom

Also if they’re non NT which is the biggest factor of inceldom
You dont know what non nt is, social awkwardness doesn’t qualify you for autism

You dont know what non nt is, social awkwardness doesn’t qualify you for autism
I’m literally non NT and white autists are horrifically ostracized by society. You can see that the most bullied kids tend to be either white or Asian autists.
I can show dozens of videos for proof
JBW is a cope man. Maybe in your location it’s true but around here it’s a JBB most of the Incels I know are white or Asian.

JBW is a cope man. Maybe in your location it’s true but around here it’s a JBB most of the Incels I know are white or Asian.
blacks and whites get laid the most. That stands true for all places.

All white people are still volcel. Just travel to a non-white country and slay

maybe if you have a down syndrome face and manlet

Let me answer with a real life anecdote: I know a Latina foid living in a nordic country. She was back in the US visiting, and she said the guys are "tall but ugly af"

So yes

And with that comment, I honestly do not know what the fuck is it that foids want
She’s lying to not look like a whore/slut. She’s in that country because she wants to get fucked by blonde white men every day

Mental disorders, being non-NT (see the first), having sub4 face, lack of frame, below average height, living in country where this phenotype is popular (Nordic countries, some Baltic, Slavic and German countries regions)

Impossible to be incel. They're ugly asf I don't know why foids like them so much

She’s lying to not look like a whore/slut. She’s in that country because she wants to get fucked by blonde white men every day
Good point. She is also hitting the wall