Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rare Incel Trait: you look better with a Pedo stache.

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
-
I have a long ass philtrum, litteraly hitler tier. Im aware i look weird and dirty, but i feel more confident when looking in the mirroQ
My philtrum looks smaller, i look less fucked. Uhhh uneven faced?

Throwing in an additional incel trait:

I look white as fuck, not in a good way. Im supposed to have golden skin, example i look less sick when im in shitaly. But now i just look so white as if i have Leukemia. Like i look green yellow, with brown hair. Im going to overdose carrot vitamins. And try getting more sun.

Ykno the ghoul. Looking women who slather so much fakeup their skin hasnt seen the shn for 3 years? Thats me

Atp im maximizing my mirror appeal for confidence. Rather than normie maxxing

stache makes me look like a gigachildrapist

i was really happy when i started beardmaxxing

hides the triangle-shape of my head really well

i hate how the media depicts pedos often as manlets with a moustache and glasses but in reality most pedos normies whom somehow got access to children either by geomaxxing or working with children.

Man fuck the media for portraying ugly men as evil thank you Hollywood I guess.

I have bean face mixed with v shape jaw cuz of recession, its over. My haircut look like a bowl

i hate how the media depicts pedos often as manlets with a moustache and glasses but in reality most pedos normies whom somehow got access to children either by geomaxxing or working with children.

Man fuck the media for portraying ugly men as evil thank you Hollywood I guess.
Actually non blackpilled males are a bigger danger, cuz they're so lonely they latch onto anything

Pedos in general are either succesful to the point of making sex their purpose, or losers.

normies literally mistake hard working people who look like the pedophile stereotype and start condemning them for things they've never done.

The 5'0 balding indian janitor who works as a toilet cleaner probably got the stares by normies because of the stereotypes that kikewood pushes.

Staches look good on whites and some latinos.

normies literally mistake hard working people who look like the pedophile stereotype and start condemning them for things they've never done.

The 5'0 balding indian janitor who works as a toilet cleaner probably got the stares by normies because of the stereotypes that kikewood pushes.
Has happened me. Meanwhile i was unpaid helper to my cousin. But in my own defence the person who has said this is a regular visitor of mental asylums

Actually non blackpilled males are a bigger danger, cuz they're so lonely they latch onto anything

Pedos in general are either succesful to the point of making sex their purpose, or losers.
pedos aren't losers most of them run successful businesses or have fulfilling careers. A loser is someone like me who rots 18 hours a day on the PC and does nothing with his life.

Western pedophiles often geomaxx to shithole 3rd world countries to have sexual intercourse with children because a lot of them wouldn't risk doing that in a 1st world country where the laws are very tight regarding this topic and being caught may lead to life imprisonment and then raped and beaten severely in jail.

Most infamous pedophiles weren't sub5s , they were normal looking with no visible deformities who were successful at their work place hence why they became so infamous and got away with so many rapes.

Again the stereotype about pedos being losers is just tales from hollywood and since most sub5s tend to be losers , now every sub5 who's a loser is pedophile in the eyes of normies.

pedos aren't losers most of them run successful businesses or have fulfilling careers. A loser is someone like me who rots 18 hours a day on the PC and does nothing with his life.

Western pedophiles often geomaxx to shithole 3rd world countries to have sexual intercourse with children because a lot of them wouldn't risk doing that in a 1st world country where the laws are very tight regarding this topic and being caught may lead to life imprisonment and then raped and beaten severely in jail.

Most infamous pedophiles weren't sub5s , they were normal looking with no visible deformities who were successful at their work place hence why they became so infamous and got away with so many rapes.

Again the stereotype about pedos being losers is just tales from hollywood and since most sub5s tend to be losers , now every sub5 who's a loser is pedophile in the eyes of normies.
I feel like us govt have threatened more incels than pedos. Theyre actively enabling it, makes you wonder why

I feel like us govt have threatened more incels than pedos. Theyre actively enabling it, makes you wonder why
because there is realistically a very high chance of men starting to rebel against the modern system as the numbers of outcasted men who have never had sex increases every day and we , incels can interact with each other freely because we're not doing anything illegal but we still promote the blackpill ideas which scares the government and they will soon try to regulate bp content so less people get exposed to it.

Pedos can interact with each other only in a deep web chatroom/forums because if they talked about their sexuality on the clear web they would get swatted/'banned and in worst case scenario doxxed so that everyone can see their face with proof of what they've said.

because there is realistically a very high chance of men starting to rebel against the modern system as the numbers of outcasted men who have never had sex increases every day and we , incels can interact with each other freely because we're not doing anything illegal but we still promote the blackpill ideas which scares the government and they will soon try to regulate bp content so less people get exposed to it.

Pedos can interact with each other only in a deep web chatroom/forums because if they talked about their sexuality on the clear web they would get swatted/'banned and in worst case scenario doxxed so that everyone can see their face with proof of what they've said.
Theyre banning high iq blackpill to only allow us to shitpost, see whatbhappened to reddit and the current climate.

Incels are furthest down on caste system, losers on reddit love .is cuz of its shit posting potential. Losers hating on losers, crab bucket.

Pedos are very very open, infact they have communities mimicing .is on deepweb, with portals through clearnet. Fbi have probably spent more monitoring incels than pedos. Brutal.

Theyre banning high iq blackpill to only allow us to shitpost, see whatbhappened to reddit and the current climate.

Incels are furthest down on caste system, losers on reddit love .is cuz of its shit posting potential. Losers hating on losers, crab bucket.

Pedos are very very open, infact they have communities mimicing .is on deepweb, with portals through clearnet. Fbi have probably spent more monitoring incels than pedos. Brutal.
over for incels. We are less dangerous than the average normie yet we get monitored all the time and especially this forum is infested with feds.

There are telegram groups openly discussing illegal stuff and drug dealing but nah they have to focus on this forum. :blackpill:

over for incels. We are less dangerous than the average normie yet we get monitored all the time and especially this forum is infested with feds.

There are telegram groups openly discussing illegal stuff and drug dealing but nah they have to focus on this forum. :blackpill:
Theres a dedicated dog fucking forum on reddit and clearnet 2x size of .is, but not a single redditor cares

I have a long ass philtrum, litteraly hitler tier. Im aware i look weird and dirty, but i feel more confident when looking in the mirroQ
My philtrum looks smaller, i look less fucked. Uhhh uneven faced?

Throwing in an additional incel trait:

I look white as fuck, not in a good way. Im supposed to have golden skin, example i look less sick when im in shitaly. But now i just look so white as if i have Leukemia. Like i look green yellow, with brown hair. Im going to overdose carrot vitamins. And try getting more sun.

Ykno the ghoul. Looking women who slather so much fakeup their skin hasnt seen the shn for 3 years? Thats me
look like a convicted rapist with one.

Currently, I have a beard and a skinny mustache with batches of hair on my cheek lol, but I wish I can have a thick mustache like this (then I can have shave the beard and keep the mustache):