Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

can you beat him in a fight?

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★★★

Imagine you a disgusting-looking subhuman charging at this dude (he was beaten up badly), then his fangirls went freaking out like they've experienced the holocaust. All his fangirls approached at him and helped him, while one of them yelled at you. He tried to fight back, you weren't expecting this that he's far stronger than you so you got knocked out unconscious with a nose bleed. All his fangirls we're praising and clingy on him that made their pussies wet ready to get fucked by huge chad dick. And then you finally woke up lying on the ground at the middle of the night. You've realized that you've been lying on the ground for that long and not remembering what the hell happened. Not even one saw or even cared about you while chad's been fucking 10 bitches per night.

Last edited:
if i was in a room with 5 roasites hitler and esinstein and him id shoot him 29 times

Yeah I could hurt him bad if he would try to attack me first but I would give him many warnings before I would do it.

I'd rather kill myself in front of all of them

yeah

Screenshot 2023-12-14 163356.png

His wrists are still too thin

did not watch what is he doing

In a small narrow room? You better jack that jaw before he strikes first. That's all I gotta say.

if i was in a room with 5 roasites hitler and esinstein and him id shoot him 29 times
Why does Hitler and Einstein have to be there for you to shoot him?

No i would just leave the elevator im not dumb

he wouldn't last a minute against someone like me in the octagon

Imagine you a disgusting-looking subhuman charging at this dude (he was beaten up badly), then his fangirls went freaking out like they've experienced the holocaust. All his fangirls approached at him and helped him, while one of them yelled at you. He tried to fight back, you weren't expecting this that he's far stronger than you so you got knocked out unconscious with a nose bleed. All his fangirls we're praising and clingy on him that made their pussies wet ready to get fucked by huge chad dick. And then you finally woke up lying on the ground at the middle of the night. You've realized that you've been lying on the ground for that long and not remembering what the hell happened. Not even one saw or even cared about you while chad's been fucking 10 bitches per night.

This has definitely happened to someone before and it’s brutal af.

I loathe this fucking anime-haired fag so fuckin much, hope he chokes to death on shards of glass after getting into a brutal car wreck. What a narcissistic jagoff, honestly

I have quite a poor muscular mass and have never fought properly but ya, maybe.

I carry a pocket knife at all times so I’d go straight for his neck the second he tried anything.

Muscles dont win fights

I would either heel hook or flying knee him