Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Teen Dubbed Killer Jock 'Danced on Dying Boy's Body' After Bullies Beat Him to Death at House Party

Hits creepily home, one of the biggest douchebag bullies I've encountered in HS (just for a year, he thankfully left after that), who I was low-key terrified of because even though he was about my height or so and rather lean and lacking in muscle, just acted incredibly psychopathically, was also from a family of rich gym owners.
What is up with gym owners being psychopaths? I work at a gym JFL and my gym has the same reputation.

teenagers beaten grown man just for a warning not to make noise
View attachment 1112097
Slavs are the most fucked up white people. My city has a bunch of them and they don't give a fuck about anything, they don't fuck around with the niceties that anglos do. People are so scared of niggers lmao when we have SLAVS walking around.

then americans wonder why school shootings are so often,lel
Most Americans are braindead due to SSRIs & Seed oils, don't expect them to have the capacity to put things together.
I believe in cosmic justice
Can you elaborate more on this?
People wonder what forces someone to become a school shooter.
They are made, not born!

However, one HAS to be born in order to be a sociopathic vermin that will eventually brew the "selected" to cause a mass shooting.
Basically this: I would also say, they have to have some very unique characteristic within them that genuinely gives them the mental & emotional resilience to plan one out & actually go through with it.
Inb4 "free him" tiktoks from shitskins
It will mainly be foids.
Any geneticist knows that personality is genetic kek.
Can you please link anything about this?
I hate when inkwells think you can somehow change it. Personality is a meme and it should never be mentioned even if it’s a joke.
It was already determined by genetics, then reinforced by an environment at a younger age.
It wasn't a hierarchy though, both of their gangs were roughly equal, they might have not even attended the same school. He just got caught lacking, and he just happened to be the weakest link in his gang.
I mean, it was: I guarantee the kid who was beat to death comes from a lower-income family, is lower on the totem-pole, and I mean he literally is physically & socially mogged by that cunt.

Regardless, this article just affirms everything we say.

Slavs are the most fucked up white people. My city has a bunch of them and they don't give a fuck about anything, they don't fuck around with the niceties that anglos do. People are so scared of niggers lmao when we have SLAVS walking around.
Slavs literally have a lower-crime rate than Anglos in the UK, and whilst they have been fucked by Feminism as we all have, they at least have kept it free from LGBTQ+ & shitskins.

The assailant needs to be given the death sentence, and the father should be given life in prison for trying to blame someone else for the murder. The rest of the kids should get at least 15 years for being complicit and having a pattern of causing troubles in gang activity in the area.

Fuck these normfags.

Zero tolerance for gang violence.
Agreed. :yes::yes::yes:

Behavior patterns such as this make our society far more r-selective, and thus contribute to the overall social decay & inceldom.

It's hard for me to do so since I saw it on ThinkingApe's video where he interviewed some personality geneticist.

What is up with gym owners being psychopaths? I work at a gym JFL and my gym has the same reputation.
I wageslave at one also, and let me just say, the foid manager I had was a complete nasty bitch.

it's mostly young scum acts like this, even old lowlife scum from the neighborhood mostly have calmed down to a certain extent, or got to prison lol

Bad psychopathic genes unfortunately do spread because whores fancy them, even getting killed by Them. Whats not to Like ? Free love and all dat.
Ye some women are into guys like that. And then when they get murdered, they'll be like "why we wuz murdered :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

what made me rage was the fact his ex still loved/cared for him... :reeeeee::reeeeee:
foids are so fkig messed up
she probably got happy they killed that kid

btw the victim was potentially a sex haver
preston-lord-mesa-az-obituary-1.jpg

I think these two are the leaders of the gang, they manipulate the rest of the freaks into committing crimes, they're their bitches.

View attachment 1112080
william fag maybe could be that retard jacob, rest besides talan are truecels
one looks like the next ER :lul:

cuz niggers are giga low inhib and retarded. you fight with one, they'll kill you with weapons if you're beating them physically. same with spics, certain curries/sand nigger groups

they are also low iq enough to kill you for dumbest reasons

Last edited:
Slavs literally have a lower-crime rate than Anglos in the UK, and whilst they have been fucked by Feminism as we all have, they at least have kept it free from LGBTQ+ & shitskins.
I really don’t care about lgbt. Feminism is the main problem and enemy

kill chads (in tyrone vs cops 2)

This must be male priviledge these women keep talking about.

Just get killed in a party trying to enjoy your time theory

It's hard for me to do so since I saw it on ThinkingApe's video where he interviewed some personality geneticist.
Just an overview, nowhere near as detailed as it could be:

Also, this thing I found recently while looking for something else to reply here with:

The heritability of self-control: A meta-analysis

put this on must read or sticky

Most Americans are braindead due to SSRIs & Seed oils, don't expect them to have the capacity to put things together.

Can you elaborate more on this?

Basically this: I would also say, they have to have some very unique characteristic within them that genuinely gives them the mental & emotional resilience to plan one out & actually go through with it.

It will mainly be foids.

It was already determined by genetics, then reinforced by an environment at a younger age.

I mean, it was: I guarantee the kid who was beat to death comes from a lower-income family, is lower on the totem-pole, and I mean he literally is physically & socially mogged by that cunt.

Regardless, this article just affirms everything we say.
from personal experience, SSRIs literally stop the thinking process and erases memories. these drugs should be illegal. i should've done my research before agreeing with my jew psychiatrist to take this bs

Last edited:
from personal experience, SSRIs literally stop the thinking process and erases memories. these drugs should be illegal. i should've done my research before agreeing with my jew psychiatrist to take this bs
they numb out emotions to a dangerous degree also. they disable the frontal lobes of the brain responsible for morality empathy and other higher cognitive functions that's why people do fucked up shit while on them.

Just an overview, nowhere near as detailed as it could be:

Also, this thing I found recently while looking for something else to reply here with:
Thanks. :feelscomfy:
The kid was naturally prone to violence, as was his own dad: Honestly, reading this was bit brutal.

I sometimes have issues with my anger, which ofc I inherited from both my parents, and then being raised by them for sure didnt help.

His father covered it up. His father was responsible for his Chad son being psychopathic. Imagine all the shit he used to get away with as a kid. Probably got to fuck grown women that his dad hooked him up with as a preteen.

hits home :feelsbadman:

ive never seen any bully get real / longlasting punishment

they are easily excused and almost all of the time go on to have way better lives then us bc of good pERsonality i guess
yeah and what really sucks is that the bullies were underage. They will just get a slap on the wrist or 5 years at best. I hope his father gets 10 years at least for trying to cover it up

Many countries are long overdue to lower the age of criminal responsibility. These kids grow so fast, and they often feel impunity. It's dangerous for adults to even say anything to teenagers these days, you can get beaten or killed for that.
Why was it raised in the first place? You do the crime, you get the punishment. If you're a kid, then it's your parents' job to keep you from doing the crime, that's the only protection you get.

makes my blood boil

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back