Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you believe that in 2017...

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
there are straight guys who tried to become or at least wish that they were gay because women won't give them a chance?

It's fucking insane that it's got to this point and yet we're supposed to pretend that everything's all dandy. Yeah, the only problem is with ourselves and our mysogynistic attitude, right Cucktears?

I can't really hate on someone for having a different thing going on than me, and I know that's not what you were doing, but I'm old enough to remember when being born male was the preferred scenario. It's weird that it flipped. I won't launch into whether or not it was "caused," but it is seen as more of a deficit than it ever was, at least in my short time.

Being gay would be preferable.

Did you try to gaycope, Yusha?

sometimes i wish i could go against nature and just "turn gay". I would seriously get easy roots.

I also think you enjoy more freedom of speech if you're gay, at least in academic, scientific, business, middle-class etc. circles. And you are not dependent on women because you don't need their bodies and their validation etc. Women are so toxic and evil that independence from them is very important. And all things considered, homosexuality is LESS oppressed than heterosexuality. With heterosexuality, it's all rape, rape, rape, harassment, harassment, harassment.

It is pretty mind blowing. Goes to show how lack of female attention and sex can affect the male psyche.

That is literally the endgame of Truecel

that or putting a bullet into your own head

ACE RINGS POWER UP!

Most gay men are incels anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back