Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can you guys uplift me a bit?

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
Hopefully not some normie crap, I've never been told anything positive by anyone in my life :cryfeels:

i love u and wish u a good day no homo

I have never seen you attacking someone out of the blue, like you have something to prove. You seem to be agreeable and friendly, characteristics I value in a person. Also, you are not afraid to disclose your weakness. That is a bonus. Most people are too insecure to do that.

kys bitch (kindly)

u a real ass nigga, my nigga

Keep your head up its not over (IT IS)

Hopefully not some normie crap, I've never been told anything positive by anyone in my life :cryfeels:
You're one of my favourite late 2022cels. Plsu your threads are high IQ :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

We are born to be wasted.

Listen to some nasheeds brocel, you'll feel better I swear :feelsmusic:

Take the 2D pill and follow it. Your waifu that will love you is out there in the universe. She will love you no matter your failures, and forgive you for everything. If it’s not this life then it’s the next life where you will reunite. Peace be upon you, brother.

Sooner or later you will die and leave this shithole

This is a dream. It will all end before you even realize and nothing will matter no more.

try thinking positive and listen to meditation music

I have never seen you attacking someone out of the blue, like you have something to prove. You seem to be agreeable and friendly, characteristics I value in a person. Also, you are not afraid to disclose your weakness. That is a bonus. Most people are too insecure to do that.
You're one of my favourite late 2022cels. Plsu your threads are high IQ :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:
Thanks man :cryfeels:

If only i ever got this kind of positive reinforcement in my life :feelsrope:

Blackpill can be a blessing if you let it. Think about all the normies who are in dead bedroom relationship paying and feeding the ungrateful whore with nothing of value in return. you are shielded from that.

you never called me GrAY which means you're a good person who doesn't mock the fellow brocels

Blackpill can be a blessing if you let it. Think about all the normies who are in dead bedroom relationship paying and feeding the ungrateful whore with nothing of value in return. you are shielded from that.
But i just want to feel the touch of a woman man, can u imagine as a man your existence isn't even acknowledged by a foid ? :cryfeels: