Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal It's sad that the people I knew disappear one by one

sulpuda

sulpuda

Recruit
★★★★
I've been on this forum for about 2 years and a lot of people are gone. Some are still on this forum, some are not and some have been banned. Some come back like @InMemoriam , but most are not. I don't have any friends in real life, so users of this forum feel like friends to me. when they leave I feel like I've lost friends.

Of course, it's a silly idea. They're not my friends, and I should congratulate them if they ascend, but the fact that someone who's been here for years, with a few thousand posts, can suddenly disappear makes me feel lonely.

I know TFW bro...

The dudes that motivated me to join (by being edgy and cool) are gone, grown up, or somehow ascended, or just "feared out" via local gov laws... Others are probably ded.

It's like that IRL too.

Once a bro gets a gf they'll turn there back on you if commanded to....

Others get tired of hanging out with losers. (There peers lol)

I will die by my standards, and swear allegiance with my hand on the Black Pill gospel of .is

I will be here, until some Violent revolution erupts among fellow incels, to overthrow the government and join them.
I will wait this out.
This rotten structure must eventually crumble down, especially with a massive imbalance within the dating market.

Maybe they finally got a gf maybe they're in jail or dead there's no way of you ever knowing and thats the scary part

Whenever i see some old threads getting bumped up, there are bunch of oldcels who are banned or at least disappeared. Really curious about what really happened to them. Have they managed to ascend? or ropemaxxed? Idk, but people can always come and go. That's life.

Ik the feeling. A lot of good members are sadly gone.

Whenever i see some old threads getting bumped up, there are bunch of oldcels who are banned or at least disappeared. Really curious about what really happened to them. Have they managed to ascend? or ropemaxxed? Idk, but people can always come and go. That's life.
Yeah exactly. And eventually we will be banned or go our own way and not log on again. And then new accounts will look at our profiles and wonder what happened to us

I will die by my standards, and swear allegiance with my hand on the Black Pill gospel of .is

I will be here, until some Violent revolution erupts among fellow incels, to overthrow the government and join them.
I will wait this out.
This rotten structure must eventually crumble down, especially with a massive imbalance within the dating market.
I sometimes have the delusion of being a revolutionary and reversing this rotten society. But it's impossible. :feelsrope:

Over the years I've seen a few users post things like: "I've ascended brocels, that means I don't belong here any more and my account should be banned. But I want to say thank you for being my bros and listening to my posts."

Invariably they get screamed at by reeeing children, because a lot of users are apparently not big enough to be happy for someone else's success.

This place means a lot to people, and I bet nobody wants their last experience of .is to be seeing people who you thought were your friends screaming hate at you.

So I would suspect ascension is under-reported on here, and bros who ascend just quietly fade away.