Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Can you guys write all your favourite psp/ps2 games?

Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
★★★★
Title
I will probably play all of it

-Tonyhawks proskater 4 / Thug1&2

-Ratchet and clank 3 / Gladiator

-Guitar hero

-Jack and daxter series

PSP: fate/extra, trails in the sky, PS2: Persona 3 FES, SMT Nocturne

The Simpsons Hit & Run

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - PlayStation 2 (PS2) Game | eBay
The Simpsons: Hit & Run (PS2) : Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games

Dark cloud on ps2

I never played ps2 but san andreas for sure.

I don't play games evER.

PSP:
Patapon
LittleNigPlanet
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (the game was surprisingly blackpilled lol, but felt plotless and bland story wise).

PSP didn’t have a great lineup honestly. Nintendo peaked handheld with the 3DS moving forward. Sony was always 10 steps behind.

PS2 on the other hand:
Ico, Shadow of the Colossus, Grand Theft Auto III, Vice City, San Andreas, LCS & VCS, Bully, Silent Hill 2, Metal Gear Solid 3, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 3, the first three Racthet & Clank games, Sonic Unleashed (albeit it was the inferior version and I like the PS360 ones better), Sly Cooper Collection, the Jak & Daxter games, Okami, Burnout 3: Takedown, and a couple of others I’m missing.

I liked the GameCube better tho, only because I thought their exclusives were better.

PSP:
Patapon
LittleNigPlanet
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (the game was surprisingly blackpilled lol, but felt plotless and bland story wise).

PSP didn’t have a great lineup honestly. Nintendo peaked handheld with the 3DS moving forward. Sony was always 10 steps behind.

PS2 on the other hand:
Ico, Shadow of the Colossus, Grand Theft Auto III, Vice City, San Andreas, LCS & VCS, Bully, Silent Hill 2, Metal Gear Solid 3, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 3, the first three Racthet & Clank games, Sonic Unleashed (albeit it was the inferior version and I like the PS360 ones better), Sly Cooper Collection, the Jak & Daxter games, Okami, Burnout 3: Takedown, and a couple of others I’m missing.

I liked the GameCube better tho, only because I thought their exclusives were better.
Damm bro thanks for the replay, the same for everyone Reding this
I will probably make a list of all games

Urban reign

Digimon rumble arena 2

Def jam fight for new york

Marvel nemesis

Altered beast

Tenshu

Megaman x7

Hack gu

Wwe

Tna impact