Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate faggots in video games

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Unfortunately the game League of Legends is filled with faggots who project their queer homosexual thoughts on other players. Whether that be their nickname or what they write in chat FAGGOTS are insufferable and can't wait to tell you on how they want to suck this champion's dick or how they want to be crushed by this male champion's thighs.

I am tired of faggots and you cannot avoid them unless you switch to single player games but even today most modern games are filled with fag propaganda it is unavoidable welcome to 2024.

and they match gay usernames

I hate n00b faggot scum

Here's a challenge for them.

Gays just keep it to yourself for more than one day challenge (impossible).

Narcissism. Everything has to be about their sexuality or gender identity so they can get validation.

Da Blyat,
Same Ghere.
Mai Waif is Waiting Ghome , when I kill Ukrainian Nazis

league players are faggots

Modern gaming is completely trashed thanks to whores and sodomites. Not even singleplayer games are safe from this degeneracy.

They also ruin franchises with their mass gay fanart. Many even make negrified artwork of characters I like too, which pisses me off to no end.

Same. I’ve been playing Baldur’s Gate 3 and I think it’s a great game but it’s pretty annoying how like all the male companions are fags and express interest in you. Why the fuck is there so much gay shit when gays are like 1% of the population. Like you literally put your pronouns at the beginning of the game and I made my character straight so why does the game insist on shoving faggot shit in my face constantly? At least the good thing is you can just kill any of the characters you don’t like and they won’t ever come back to life like some shitty Bethesda game.

I dont really care much personally. I could care less If someone is gay or not lol they never hurt me at all.

Vidya is now chad/Normie/faggot only, I would’ve been a gamer weeb if I was a teen in the 2000s

Hm. They seem to omit them from narrative-driven games so they don't offend international markets. With games like LoL though where you select your character they probably figure they may as well push up that ESG score in the West by including gay, trans, etc.

Yeah it's concerning especially as kids play these games and it can influence (read: indoctrinate) them.

I don't play video games from this decade

According to call of duty, black women fought in ww2 :feelskek:

Same. I’ve been playing Baldur’s Gate 3 and I think it’s a great game but it’s pretty annoying how like all the male companions are fags and express interest in you. Why the fuck is there so much gay shit when gays are like 1% of the population. Like you literally put your pronouns at the beginning of the game and I made my character straight so why does the game insist on shoving faggot shit in my face constantly? At least the good thing is you can just kill any of the characters you don’t like and they won’t ever come back to life like some shitty Bethesda game.
Yep. I like the game overall, but the number of crashes killed it for me. And, of course, the fags and trannies too. Ignoring those two issues it was pretty fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back